PWd 49D You guys are all communists

Status
Not open for further replies.
they can repackage dolph all they want. they can try to have him ride the coattails of other wrestlers. face or heel, he just sucks. nothing is gonna change that

Actually I think this is just going to be him, being him. Hes been frustrated for awhile now. Its got the whole CM Punk vibe happening. And hes right. No one can bump in the ring like he can. Dude has busted his body for awhile. And when he had the title he got a concussion doing what he does best and they stripped him of it. Id be pissed as well.

Need the pockets i carry a ton of shit on me

how do you do it without the pocketsies
I wear cargos all the time. They are great for work so I don't have to wear one of those stupid carpenters belts.

Actually I think this is just going to be him, being him. Hes been frustrated for awhile now. Its got the whole CM Punk vibe happening. And hes right. No one can bump in the ring like he can. Dude has busted his body for awhile. And when he had the title he got a concussion doing what he does best and they stripped him of it. Id be pissed as well.

He was over when he won the belt. I dunno why they didn't go with him, probably his manlet size.

Vince probably cant stand em, also he used to be a cheerleader

I disagree.

Gutter Chris lives in Michigan, calls it pop, and is a massive pot head.

My roommate is named Chris, calls it pop, and is a massive pot head.

By my math (got my degree from the Steiner Institute) all people from Michigan are named Chris, call it pop, and are massive potheads.

Is there nothing that maths cannot solve!

He was over when he won the belt. I dunno why they didn't go with him, probably his manlet size.

Must of got scared when Nak said he was going to NJPW

sure he can bump, but he is just boring. he doesn't have the "it" factor, no matter how hard he tries to get us to believe he does. some guys can suck in the ring and we still care. some can work and we just don't. that is dolph. maybe he can get down to 205 and go wrestle there

Dolph Ziggler will always be Dolph fucking Ziggler. It's like when they tried to repackage Val Venis as Sean Morley.

sure he can bump, but he is just boring. he doesn't have the "it" factor, no matter how hard he tries to get us to believe he does. some guys can suck in the ring and we still care. some can work and we just don't. that is dolph. maybe he can get down to 205 and go wrestle there

He must have an it factor because hes being used in a variety of ads, movies and has a comedy show. Plus he must have charisma because a lot of the ladys backstage have been with him. The problem is hes been laden with a shit gimmick after shit gimmick. Real life Dolph might actually be refreshing. He was over at one time. But that concussion derailed him. No one liked the Miz until he started shooting on Daniel Bryan.

44Nutman Jr was born at 12:15 am this morning. When the Dr reached in to pull him out, he tried to get an arm bar but his legs were too small so it was a wrist bar. Dr was taken aback and I told him never give your arm up to that little dude because he will take it.

Brock Lesnar doesn't give a shit about your kid.

So whos buying some New Day underwear!!!! That was just fucking wierd.

So whos buying some New Day underwear!!!! That was just fucking wierd.
Gonna wear them with my New Day pajama pants and my Rick and Morty Christmas Sweater

So Teddy Long or Vicky Guerrero for the new Smackdown commissioner?

looks like Dillinger shops in the boys underwear department just like cesaro and so many of the other guys

Buncha smartass kids with no parents around teaching a whole generation to be youtubers. They needed an Uncle Phil on that show

That "how come he don't want me man!" scene hits me every time. Will Smith improv'd the whole thing because his real dad left him and Uncle Phil hugging him was just a instinct reaction to what Will said.

He got hurt

He must have an it factor because hes being used in a variety of ads, movies and has a comedy show. Plus he must have charisma because a lot of the ladys backstage have been with him. The problem is hes been laden with a shit gimmick after shit gimmick. Real life Dolph might actually be refreshing. He was over at one time. But that concussion derailed him. No one liked the Miz until he started shooting on Daniel Bryan.
Vince doesn't trust him-prone to concussions, tries too hard- ask HBK

That "how come he don't want me man!" scene hits me every time. Will Smith improv'd the whole thing because his real dad left him and Uncle Phil hugging him was just a instinct reaction to what Will said.
I used to but as usual the internet ruins things

H2AdIs8.gif

How many gimmicks is Bobby Roode ripping off atm? Nature Boy, Million Dollar Man, Rick Rude? Until he came to WWE he was boring as fuck.

So Teddy Long or Vicky Guerrero for the new Smackdown commissioner?
Shelton Benjamin is promoted to commissioner and Maury reveals that there was a DNA test swap; Angle is really Gable's dad and Shelton is Jason Jordan's, setting up a commissioner vs commissioner, father & son tag team match at Mania.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back