PWd 49D You guys are all communists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shut up or ill call 4 friends up and come up there and colonize you. Wont even be much fighting neither cuz 90 percent of ya will die of juggaloitis in the first month .
Don't you put that evil on us!

I went to dinner with this chick from work. She eats with her fork backwards. I got the fuck out of there asap.
that's what you get for working at wal-mart.

Is the stool there to keep form ? Like when her ass hits it she knows to go back up ?
Yeah. There to let her know when she's deep enough...even though she's not. Ass to grass baybay!

Yeah. There to let her know when she's deep enough...even though she's not. Ass to grass baybay!

which is correct for real all the way as low as you can or with form like summer with that stool?

I want to know why my avatar gif isnt working! Fix it someone in charge!!!

which is correct for real all the way as low as you can or with form like summer with that stool?
Correct form is to basically sit on your heels. You'll actually generate more power coming out of the hole the deeper you go. She's probably just getting back to weight training though after her neck injury so in the case of injury she's probably doing what's right for her st the moment

eNtwSbF.gif

<KingstonFrown>
I bet Celeste doesn't use a stand for squats. We coulda had it all Summer!
She is just saving a seat for you bro

watching WM18 and just now realizing that camera flashes in the crowd add a lot more to the atmosphere than today's smartphones, except for bray's entrance.

Only fucking idiots who didn't know how to use their cameras had their flashes on. You can't lighten an arena with your tiny bulb. Only a slow exposure could make up.

for the pwd crew watching the mae young classic the next 4 episodes are currently out. about to watch

This should be our theme! Now and forever!

I really thought this was gonna suck but it's actually pretty good

Correct form is to basically sit on your heels. You'll actually generate more power coming out of the hole the deeper you go. She's probably just getting back to weight training though after her neck injury so in the case of injury she's probably doing what's right for her st the moment

Correct form?! CORRECT FORM!?!

you're better than this

*correct form in crossfit

Is how this should read. You know the rest of us aren't ass to grassing when we're racking up plates and squatting the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back