PWd 49D You guys are all communists

Status
Not open for further replies.
very good rd 2 matches so far. i could see few this girls being big if pushed right. so far my favs are piper strom kari

What in the blue fudging hell is this horse shiz with a z! Rex! You better have dove out a window to escape you coward! Look what you did! Look at it!

<codychoke>

very good rd 2 matches so far. i could see few this girls being big if pushed right. so far my favs are piper strom kari

I think it would be a waste if they didn't give the tournament to Baszler, since she's basically a direct link to Rousey. They can totally build up to a horsewomen vs. horsewomen storyline if they keep Baszler looking strong.

The WWE would also be foolish not to pick up LeRae when it's all said and done. She's a huge indy star and is already better than some of their main roster talent.

SD instantly better than Raw. Unless Mauro goes to Raw.

Hopefully JR is not going back.

Gonna watch some this afternoon. Good call on Piper. She and Dakota Kai seem to have the best natural energy, like they're enjoying every moment. Dave Meltzer is big on Jazzy Gabert. Toni Storm is the goods. Lacy Evans needs a little more polish but then she'll be the goods but not loving her finisher. Kairi Sane is Ricky Morton level sympathy magnet when getting worked over.

I wanted to apologize to the PWD on my part that caused us to get another @Gutter Chris thread. I fell asleep with baby Fett on the couch. I accept all penalties handed down by the @SocraticMethod and the rest of the main carders of the pwd

lol love how are pwd crew goes ape shit when it's gutter chris makes the pwd threads like it's some how wrong

So....Graves is on Raw and Smackdown! now?

They should just force Miz into retirement and make him be a commentator. Guys like Percy, Oiltunga, Byron are all fucking awful and worthless.

Byron's only discernible talent is taking abuse from Graves.

lol love how are pwd crew goes ape shit when it's gutter chris makes the pwd threads like it's some how wrong

Shut your Canadian mouth!

Any of you nerds read flair's book

Also wrestlinginc is saying jbl's departure has been known for 11 months down to the week.

d05572e2f95d88b9b77381f041b13ed8.gif

xD8x3O.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back