PWD 494: I'm a legend in this sport. If you don't believe me, ask me.

Was Bobby Heenan the GOAT manager?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got Tekken 7 installed earlier tonight. Had to delete some stuff and move some stuff off my SSD to get it on there instead of my hard drive.

Pretty much have only watched the opening video and played like literally just 2 full minutes of practice mode but holy fuck. The nostalgia pop alone for me was worth the price (caught it on the recent Bandai Namco publisher weekend on Steam). Hah well almost. Once I get some Bullet Club gears then I'm good.

Fuck I can tell I just can't ever play online tho, I'm never going to get back to my Tekken 3 skill levels and even then I wasn't like a master, just had decent timing and knew a handful of moves. lol how the fuck can anyone know even like half the damn moves and combos in this shit ? kids these days, man
I always thought tekken was a distant fourth to battle arena toshiden, soul caliber, dead or alive series

Lol she is teaching James new tricks this is Fucking hilarious

Finally got Tekken 7 installed earlier tonight. Had to delete some stuff and move some stuff off my SSD to get it on there instead of my hard drive.

Pretty much have only watched the opening video and played like literally just 2 full minutes of practice mode but holy fuck. The nostalgia pop alone for me was worth the price (caught it on the recent Bandai Namco publisher weekend on Steam). Hah well almost. Once I get some Bullet Club gears then I'm good.

Fuck I can tell I just can't ever play online tho, I'm never going to get back to my Tekken 3 skill levels and even then I wasn't like a master, just had decent timing and knew a handful of moves. lol how the fuck can anyone know even like half the damn moves and combos in this shit ? kids these days, man

You don't need to learn all your characters moves... Just have a go to bread n butter and mixup and understand your character's strengths.

What you DO need to know to be really successful in Tekken is pretty much every other characters' BnB's and mixups for all the characters... (this is why players who have played the series since the old days are at an advantage, since many combo/mixups stay the same and they just need to learn the new characters)

You have to understand parries/reversals, startup/recover time, and breaking throws, and wake-up game...

And since its a 3d fighter, there is even sidestepping techniques to learn as well..

(this is why I never tried to take Tekken seriously since I don't have the brain capacity to be any good at it)

I realize that's a whole lotta professionaly done makeup and hair extensions plus some good lighting but damn she looks gorgeous

I always thought tekken was a distant fourth to battle arena toshiden, soul caliber, dead or alive series

For me my big 3 was always some combination of Tekken, Street Fighter, and Virtua Fighter. I'd have to really think about it to know what, overall, was my biggest. Youth was SF, young adulthood was Tekken. Def a lot of Virtua Fighter in there but I don't think it matches to either of the other two. Plenty of DOA and probably some others I'm forgetting. But yeah.

I realize that's a whole lotta professionaly done makeup and hair extensions plus some good lighting but damn she looks gorgeous

plus whatever filter you are using to look at her, because she still is average at best. i dont get you people who worship her. she has two great fake boobs. thats it. no ass, no hips, face not great at all. plus she has that fucking thing growing on her face

plus whatever filter you are using to look at her, because she still is average at best. i dont get you people who worship her. she has two great fake boobs. thats it. no ass, no hips, face not great at all. plus she has that fucking thing growing on her face
i8kxz20c9wmz.jpg

9gn2mb3y3ymz.jpg

Plus She just has the type of thighs that you could dive into for a few hours

<TrumpWrong1>

if you see her nudes...yikes

For me my big 3 was always some combination of Tekken, Street Fighter, and Virtua Fighter. I'd have to really think about it to know what, overall, was my biggest. Youth was SF, young adulthood was Tekken. Def a lot of Virtua Fighter in there but I don't think it matches to either of the other two. Plenty of DOA and probably some others I'm forgetting. But yeah.
My goat is MK2

wow, i just fliped the channel because i would rather jerk off with sandpaper than watch 5 seconds of that chrisley knows everything show. went to tru tv for a second and there is the New Day on Adam Ruins Everything

i lost my $25 gift card to gamestop today. got super pissed!!! must have fallen out of my pocket

Easy solution to this problem, stop caring about what other men are attracted to.

Easy solution to this problem, stop caring about what other men are attracted to.
that would actually be a great rule to use for all of sherdog. we should not care about what other people think about anything. every thread should just be the op. thats it. nobody should give their opinion on that opinion. sounds fun

that would actually be a great rule to use for all of sherdog. we should not care about what other people think about anything. every thread should just be the op. thats it. nobody should give their opinion on that opinion. sounds fun

Well, you said you didn't understand why someone would be attracted to someone.

Me, I understand that men are attracted to different types of women. It's not a hard concept there, staph ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back