PWD 494: I'm a legend in this sport. If you don't believe me, ask me.

Was Bobby Heenan the GOAT manager?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Paige's return is being promoted like she is a free agent, and could end up on either Raw or SmackDown Live.
  • Starrcade isn't likely to be filmed for a Network special. Instead, WWE may be bringing back WCW event names simply as a way to boost live event business.

• Paige's return is being promoted like she is a free agent, and could end up on either Raw or SmackDown Live.
  • Starrcade isn't likely to be filmed for a Network special. Instead, WWE may be bringing back WCW event names simply as a way to boost live event business.

It will only boost live events for a while unless they throw some network specials in there.

You don't need to learn all your characters moves... Just have a go to bread n butter and mixup and understand your character's strengths.

What you DO need to know to be really successful in Tekken is pretty much every other characters' BnB's and mixups for all the characters... (this is why players who have played the series since the old days are at an advantage, since many combo/mixups stay the same and they just need to learn the new characters)

You have to understand parries/reversals, startup/recover time, and breaking throws, and wake-up game...

And since its a 3d fighter, there is even sidestepping techniques to learn as well..

(this is why I never tried to take Tekken seriously since I don't have the brain capacity to be any good at it)

Meanwhile I could be making money or doing blow off a stripper's ass.

Or playing a real game which doesn't involve using up brain capacity in order to get fucked over by a kid screaming nig ga!

plus whatever filter you are using to look at her, because she still is average at best. i dont get you people who worship her. she has two great fake boobs. thats it. no ass, no hips, face not great at all. plus she has that fucking thing growing on her face

Her tits are shitty

nah. I'm about to buy tickets for obituary/exodus/power trip and immolation/mayhem though.

Saw Obituary about 18months ago with Carcass and Napalm Death, they were fucking awesome!

Finally got Tekken 7 installed earlier tonight. Had to delete some stuff and move some stuff off my SSD to get it on there instead of my hard drive.

Pretty much have only watched the opening video and played like literally just 2 full minutes of practice mode but holy fuck. The nostalgia pop alone for me was worth the price (caught it on the recent Bandai Namco publisher weekend on Steam). Hah well almost. Once I get some Bullet Club gears then I'm good.

Fuck I can tell I just can't ever play online tho, I'm never going to get back to my Tekken 3 skill levels and even then I wasn't like a master, just had decent timing and knew a handful of moves. lol how the fuck can anyone know even like half the damn moves and combos in this shit ? kids these days, man

I had every intention of getting 7 when it came out, started playing 6 and Tag 2 again to get ready for it and then never bothered getting 7. Will get it at some point soon though

I just took the most violent shit of my life. I feel like I want to burn my bathroom down and move away to start over under an assumed name

So I just finished Smackdown...a couple thing stands out to me...

Dolph Ziggler does an impression of Shawn Michaels to show that people don't care about in ring talent...Dolph Ziggler is on a show where AJ Styles gets standing ovations every week and claims people don't care about in ring talent...that is some Bubba level retardation right there. Why is he not on Raw doing this? I mean if he did it on the same show as Roman and Cena the crowd might actually get behind it.

Jinder's entire title run has been him talking about how racist everyone is because he's a filthy Canadian pretending to be Indian...so now his promos are about him making racist jokes...wtf...I mean...wtf?

Owens looks like a pussy.

Tye Dillenger is now cool.

Natalia and Charlotte both look like drag queens.

English vs Orton was decent and not a 2 minute squash...color me shocked.

The Usos sound retarded when they have to speak on their own.

That Mojo train derailed something fierce over the last 6 months.

Look a women's match..fast forward and we're done!

So I just finished Smackdown...a couple thing stands out to me...

Dolph Ziggler does an impression of Shawn Michaels to show that people don't care about in ring talent...Dolph Ziggler is on a show where AJ Styles gets standing ovations every week and claims people don't care about in ring talent...that is some Bubba level retardation right there. Why is he not on Raw doing this? I mean if he did it on the same show as Roman and Cena the crowd might actually get behind it.

Jinder's entire title run has been him talking about how racist everyone is because he's a filthy Canadian pretending to be Indian...so now his promos are about him making racist jokes...wtf...I mean...wtf?

Owens looks like a pussy.

Tye Dillenger is now cool.

Natalia and Charlotte both look like drag queens.

English vs Orton was decent and not a 2 minute squash...color me shocked.

The Usos sound retarded when they have to speak on their own.

That Mojo train derailed something fierce over the last 6 months.

Look a women's match..fast forward and we're done!
that jinder promo was fucking horrible like why did anyone in the back think that be a good promo. i find it funny how he said the fans will turn on nak like they did him when in fact the fans were never behind him in the first place. I've never herd a crowd chant thats too far before

it is

I had to cut a promo on the adopted black kid for whining that mandy moore did what she thought was right to give him the best life possible and he was being such a little millenial bitch i got pissed . My wife pulled a slapshot and was like YOU ! OUT !

And then I was all like TRADE ME RIGHT FUCKING NOW !!

I'm listening to the fucking song!!

My two friends and I just got these

Last edited:
Just ran into this guy who looked like Bob Sapp. He saw me looking at him and said

"what's good, bro?"

I said

"are you Bob Sapp?"

He laughed and said "nahhhh, but I get that a lot!"

Might be the tallest motherfucker I've ever seen in person that Sapp doppelganger.

Ugh, I feel like the golgotha from Dogma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back