PWD 493: Still got grapefruits

Favorite exercise?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All worth it to do the Sam Elliot Roadhouse pullback to let people know shit just got real
giphy.gif

Yup, my kid gets in the zone when my wife starts tying his hair back for a wrestling tournament. Then after the tournament he returns back to a nice boy and lets his hair down to eat pizza.

CrHbmOz.jpg

Just the lipstick.

and the hair that looks like weave and the 3 pounds of makeup on her face and neck that would ruin your favorite suicide machines shirt on contact and the fishnets and jeans

This bitch is tacky :)

and the hair that looks like weave and the 3 pounds of makeup on her face and neck that would ruin your favorite suicide machines shirt on contact and the fishnets and jeans

I think she's fine. Bitches wear make up, mayne.

I think she's fine. Bitches wear make up, mayne.

yes but most of them dont apply it with a paint sprayer to the point where they look like they have 4 different colors of skin like some tramp with vilalargo

Yup, my kid gets in the zone when my wife starts tying his hair back for a wrestling tournament. Then after the tournament he returns back to a nice boy and lets his hair down to eat pizza.

CrHbmOz.jpg
Make sure and show him some 1995 HBK hair shakeout technique to turn all the coeds(and moms) bleachers into a slip n slide

anigif_sub-buzz-20513-1481126761-19.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back