PWD 493: Still got grapefruits

Favorite exercise?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the perspective. Just caught myself like "Damn Bayley" and then just a few more scrolls and I get a true "DAMN"
I wonder if any of Bray's beard gets stuck in her ass crack after he is done eating her ass?

dp6ziSl.jpg
SUPER LIKE

SMH@ GAY neckbeards booing my gf

He ain't doing it right if it ain't

As our resident beard expert I have to say that is the absolute truth right there. If you got a long ass beard its just like a chick with long hair and its gettin all over the place

Also you got a beard like that and anytime you are getting some you are taking a shower or everyone you meet the rest of the day is gonna know how big and nasty you are

Her constant mind boggling efforts to hide dat ass only make me want it more...not in a creepy, duct tape & switch blade Gutter kind of way though...yet.

As our resident beard expert I have to say that is the absolute truth right there. If you got a long ass beard its just like a chick with long hair and its gettin all over the place
I was amazed how much I had to clean the drain when I had long hair. Underestimated female plight

I was amazed how much I had to clean the drain when I had long hair. Underestimated female plight

Yea dude when i had long hair and a long beard I had to clean that fucker all the time. Its the price of looking glorious I spose

Her constant mind boggling efforts to hide dat ass only make me want it more...not in a creepy, duct tape & switch blade Gutter kind of way though...yet.

I dont gotta knife bitches man come on

I learned how to charm em from one of the best.

Yea dude when i had long hair and a long beard I had to clean that fucker all the time. Its the price of looking glorious I spose
All worth it to do the Sam Elliot Roadhouse pullback to let people know shit just got real
giphy.gif

Also you got a beard like that and anytime you are getting some you are taking a shower or everyone you meet the rest of the day is gonna know how big and nasty you are

Nothing like getting a reminder of the previous night while you are in the middle of your set at the gym...

All worth it to do the Sam Elliot Roadhouse pullback to let people know shit just got real
giphy.gif

I always pulled mine into pig buns like ronda when she fought I had way to much to pull back like that and keep up .

I dont gotta knife bitches man come on

I learned how to charm em from one of the best.

You're confusing the terms charm and kidnap again...it's ok...easy mistake...they both have the letter A.

I love these videos where Tony uses his announcer voice and just shits all over everything LOL

You're confusing the terms charm and kidnap again...it's ok...easy mistake...they both have the letter A.

nah
Im good dude its almost a shame im married

Girls like guys who are fun and no one is more fun to hang out with than me.

Through the slap dicks comes Sting...that's gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back