PWD 488: If These Servers Go Down, You Are Gonna See Some Serious Shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
VictoriousComplicatedGavial.gif
@SocraticMethod

Probably what hurts Dolph the most is that they call him former IC Champ and US Champ, totally ignoring his world title run
Just like WWE
{<hhh]

He had two world titles which is more than Piper/Scott Hall/Jinder. And five IC belts.

Winning a feud with Orton does more for him in the eyes of most people than great matches with all of those will. They were still throwing out the same combination of matches before the split I have no faith they wouldn't do the same again.

You don't think that an Orton match/feud is a piss break for anybody other than Vince?

so jinder has been champ for 100 days. how would you rate it so far? it's been pure ass take the fucking belt off him asap. i read he is supposed 2 defend the belt against nak at house show in Japan next month let nak win the belt in his homeland wwe could put it on the network

Austin killed Piper

Thinking about greats who never had the Worlds Championship belt. Modernish era not many. Maybe add Dibiase, Jake, Mr Wonderful, Bulldog and Regal.

Very modern era that would be...

Cesaro?

And he's not that 'great' (I love him) but if Miz and Ziggler are former champs...

http://nypost.com/2017/08/28/female-wrestler-goes-off-script-in-violent-in-ring-attack/

Professional wrestler Sexy Star, who has appeared on Lucha Underground, is being accused of purposely injuring an opponent during a four-way women’s match for the Reina de Reinas Championship on Saturday.

In the TripleMania XXV event in Mexico City, Star battled for the championship with Rosemary, Lady Shani, and Ayako Hamada. Besides beefing with Shani during the match, which caused the pair to go off-script and actually get into it, Star went totally off the rails when she unexpectedly held Rosemary in an armbar at the end of the match.

In the video, Rosemary clearly taps out and the referee acknowledges that. But Star continues to yank on Rosemary’s arm well after she tapped out, until the referee physically intervenes and pulls Star off of her. As it turned out, that move was not supposed to happen, according to PWInsider, and it caused Rosemary significant damage, including discoloration and swelling around her elbow that is feared to be a triceps tear.

That move by Star didn’t sit well with numerous wrestlers, and many offered support to Rosemary while calling out Star.

“Sending love to my girl @WeAreRosemary the whole wrestling world is behind you!! No room for bullies in this business,” tweeted Paige.

“Sexy Star will never set foot in one of my locker rooms. I hope others follow suit,” said Cody Rhodes in a tweet.

On Sunday, Rosemary took to Twitter to clear the air regarding what happened during the match, including calling Star an “a–hole” and accusing her of intentionally hurting her:

Let me make this perfectly clear: if you take liberties with someone’s body when they are giving it to you and trusting you to keep them safe, you are not tough. You are an a–hole. And you don’t belong in this business.

Sexy Star decided to do just that this weekend at TripleMania. And while I have remained quiet on social media until I was more calm to address the situation, I have now being informed that she is telling people that it is a work. You are all now being informed that Sexy Star is a liar. She was a liar in the locker room when she was forced to apologize and instead cooked up some bulls–t excuse that she ‘didn’t know’ and she is a liar now. You know if you are torquing on someone’s arm. You know an armbar is a real and dangerous hold.

The only reason your face is not broken right now is because a little voice inside my head as I lay on the apron kept repeating, ‘Don’t go to Mexican prison.’ (thanks Demon).

However, turning to positives, the outreach from the wrestling community has been incredible. I’m overwhelmed with how much love I feel right now from friends, fans, and people I have yet to meet in this amazing business. We are a family and we protect our own. If you violate that, you are not welcome here.

I also want to thank the AAA locker room. Multiple people came up to me saying how sorry and disgusted they were. Thank you Hamada and Shani, who also had to deal with bulls–t from Star during that match. Thank you, Vampiro, for professionally trying to calm a volatile situation, though, as you know, once the excuses started pouring out of Sexy Star’s mouth in lieu of an apology, it was over.

Thank you to the amazing GFW locker room, both present that night and not. I have so much support from everyone, and talent, crew and office have all reached out to show me that.

While no suspension has been announced, the fallout from Star’s cowardly actions has already started to come in, with WrestleCade, a convention held in North Carolina, yanking her appearance in November.

Get fucked, Star.

Thinking about greats who never had the Worlds Championship belt. Modernish era not many. Maybe add Dibiase, Jake, Mr Wonderful, Bulldog and Regal.

Cesaro?

And he's not that 'great' (I love him) but if Miz and Ziggler are former champs...

Ru Ru needs a run with the belt

so jinder has been champ for 100 days. how would you rate it so far? it's been pure ass take the fucking belt off him asap. i read he is supposed 2 defend the belt against nak at house show in Japan next month let nak win the belt in his homeland wwe could put it on the network

DQ win via Singh brothers/Khali.

Same as should have happened at SS because the Singh run in was automatic DQ and should have been a non title swap win for Nak but they needed to show Jinder with the belt for the 1.3 billion people in India.

DQ win via Singh brothers/Khali.

Same as should have happened at SS because the Singh run in was automatic DQ and should have been a non title swap win for Nak but they needed to show Jinder with the belt for the 1.3 billion people in India.
smackdown is going to get raped hard if jinder is still champ come football season

Cesaro?

Baron Corbin

<OKC16>

PWI Top 10:

1. Kazuchika Okada
  2. A.J. Styles
  3. Kevin Owens
  4. Roman Reigns
  5. Kenny Omega
  6. Shinsuke Nakamura
  7. Dean Ambrose
  8. Samoa Joe
  9. Bobby Roode
  10. The Miz

You don't think that an Orton match/feud is a piss break for anybody other than Vince?
For the general audience not really he's still a name, he just shouldn't be headlining. I'd much rather see him in the midcard or nxt but that won't happen. He's not at Ziggler level just yet.

http://nypost.com/2017/08/28/female-wrestler-goes-off-script-in-violent-in-ring-attack/

Professional wrestler Sexy Star, who has appeared on Lucha Underground, is being accused of purposely injuring an opponent during a four-way women’s match for the Reina de Reinas Championship on Saturday.

In the TripleMania XXV event in Mexico City, Star battled for the championship with Rosemary, Lady Shani, and Ayako Hamada. Besides beefing with Shani during the match, which caused the pair to go off-script and actually get into it, Star went totally off the rails when she unexpectedly held Rosemary in an armbar at the end of the match.

In the video, Rosemary clearly taps out and the referee acknowledges that. But Star continues to yank on Rosemary’s arm well after she tapped out, until the referee physically intervenes and pulls Star off of her. As it turned out, that move was not supposed to happen, according to PWInsider, and it caused Rosemary significant damage, including discoloration and swelling around her elbow that is feared to be a triceps tear.

That move by Star didn’t sit well with numerous wrestlers, and many offered support to Rosemary while calling out Star.

“Sending love to my girl @WeAreRosemary the whole wrestling world is behind you!! No room for bullies in this business,” tweeted Paige.

“Sexy Star will never set foot in one of my locker rooms. I hope others follow suit,” said Cody Rhodes in a tweet.

On Sunday, Rosemary took to Twitter to clear the air regarding what happened during the match, including calling Star an “a–hole” and accusing her of intentionally hurting her:

Let me make this perfectly clear: if you take liberties with someone’s body when they are giving it to you and trusting you to keep them safe, you are not tough. You are an a–hole. And you don’t belong in this business.

Sexy Star decided to do just that this weekend at TripleMania. And while I have remained quiet on social media until I was more calm to address the situation, I have now being informed that she is telling people that it is a work. You are all now being informed that Sexy Star is a liar. She was a liar in the locker room when she was forced to apologize and instead cooked up some bulls–t excuse that she ‘didn’t know’ and she is a liar now. You know if you are torquing on someone’s arm. You know an armbar is a real and dangerous hold.

The only reason your face is not broken right now is because a little voice inside my head as I lay on the apron kept repeating, ‘Don’t go to Mexican prison.’ (thanks Demon).

However, turning to positives, the outreach from the wrestling community has been incredible. I’m overwhelmed with how much love I feel right now from friends, fans, and people I have yet to meet in this amazing business. We are a family and we protect our own. If you violate that, you are not welcome here.

I also want to thank the AAA locker room. Multiple people came up to me saying how sorry and disgusted they were. Thank you Hamada and Shani, who also had to deal with bulls–t from Star during that match. Thank you, Vampiro, for professionally trying to calm a volatile situation, though, as you know, once the excuses started pouring out of Sexy Star’s mouth in lieu of an apology, it was over.

Thank you to the amazing GFW locker room, both present that night and not. I have so much support from everyone, and talent, crew and office have all reached out to show me that.

While no suspension has been announced, the fallout from Star’s cowardly actions has already started to come in, with WrestleCade, a convention held in North Carolina, yanking her appearance in November.

Get fucked, Star.

She can, by me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back