PWD 488: If These Servers Go Down, You Are Gonna See Some Serious Shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Big Dawg needs one thing and one thing only to be #1 again

tumblr_o7lzq6j7KY1sj4xr4o1_400.gif

ACID REIGN

He doesnt do this anymore? <JerryWWF><26>

this is why you dont go hey i bet anyone can do this. should not have been in the ring anyone in his family should have talked him out of it. i bet he took the spine buster wrong also The promoter should have not let it happen

William Ogletree, a 25-year-old entertainer from Oklahoma City, died on Tuesday after suffering a critical head injury at an unsanctioned wrestling event. Ogletree suffered the injury on Sunday and was reported to have no brain activity on Tuesday, according to The Oklahoman.

Ogletree was injured after being hit with a spine buster, according to his uncle Jospeh Ogletree. The uncle said his nephew only recently began competing in professional wrestling but had expressed interest in it for quite some time.
According to the administrator of the Oklahoma State Athletic Commission Joe Miller, this event was not licensed by the commission despite the state's requirement for all professional wrestling events to receive approval before they begin. Miller identified the promoter as Leslie Hensley of Balthazar's Ladies of Wrestling (B.L.O.W.), who did not comment on the incident.

Ogletree was a stand-up comedian and guitarist for a local rock band. His last post on social media on Sunday read, "This Sunday I will be wrestling in a match with a lot of extremely talented people! I'm so excited to help with this. I am going to get beat up a lot so if you don't like me this is the show for you!"

I really need to binge The Sopranos
And Game of Thrones
And The Wire
And Breaking Bad
And Entourage

I really need to binge The Sopranos
And Game of Thrones
And The Wire
And Breaking Bad
And Entourage
. Just the wire for me, don't have interest in entourage. It sure would be nice if we could get back some of the time we wasted watching bad episodes of wwe programming to watch them.

. Just the wire for me, don't have interest in entourage. It sure would be nice if we could get back some of the time we wasted watching bad episodes of wwe programming to watch them.
Battleground was 3 GoT episodes I could've started
<34>

this is why you dont go hey i bet anyone can do this. should not have been in the ring anyone in his family should have talked him out of it. i bet he took the spine buster wrong also The promoter should have not let it happen

William Ogletree, a 25-year-old entertainer from Oklahoma City, died on Tuesday after suffering a critical head injury at an unsanctioned wrestling event. Ogletree suffered the injury on Sunday and was reported to have no brain activity on Tuesday, according to The Oklahoman.

Ogletree was injured after being hit with a spine buster, according to his uncle Jospeh Ogletree. The uncle said his nephew only recently began competing in professional wrestling but had expressed interest in it for quite some time.
According to the administrator of the Oklahoma State Athletic Commission Joe Miller, this event was not licensed by the commission despite the state's requirement for all professional wrestling events to receive approval before they begin. Miller identified the promoter as Leslie Hensley of Balthazar's Ladies of Wrestling (B.L.O.W.), who did not comment on the incident.

Ogletree was a stand-up comedian and guitarist for a local rock band. His last post on social media on Sunday read, "This Sunday I will be wrestling in a match with a lot of extremely talented people! I'm so excited to help with this. I am going to get beat up a lot so if you don't like me this is the show for you!"

If you didn't like him, that was the show for you.

How do you fuck up a spinebuster that's like day 1 maneuver.

Great episode of NXT tonight if anyone is interested. Strong/Roode is very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back