PWD 486: The Land Of Opportunity...Unless You Are Corbin Or Rusev

Who Took The Biggest L?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm at the point where life and wrestling are boring enough that I'm excited to do school work and have my people see me 30 pounds bigger and a summer long smarter. Gotta trim the fat irl and WWE needs to trim the fat of one hour in Raw.

I'm at the point where life and wrestling are boring enough that I'm excited to do school work and have my people see me 30 pounds bigger and a summer long smarter. Gotta trim the fat irl and WWE needs to trim the fat of one hour in Raw.

Hulu!

You know what I miss? Some of the old rules of wrestling.

Like: Never headbutt a Samoan or try to Powerbomb Billy Kidman (or any CW).

Xavier headbutted an Uso yesterday, and the Uso sold it. Was bullshit.

It was a simpler time.

EDIT: King Ross from Whatculture just mention this in his video.

Last edited:
I cant be the only one expecting a finger poke of doom outcome from this Mayweather/McGregor fight.

I miss thin Alexa Bliss

Attachments

• 22f8eb916a15151014275a42fbb9dae7--wrestling-divas-womens-wrestling.jpg
    22f8eb916a15151014275a42fbb9dae7--wrestling-divas-womens-wrestling.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 19
  • 69407eefad74ff311c81f29d3444ed00--nxt-divas-total-divas.jpg
    69407eefad74ff311c81f29d3444ed00--nxt-divas-total-divas.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 24
I cant be the only one expecting a finger poke of doom outcome from this Mayweather/McGregor fight.
I got run-in/double DQ

Lol! When I introduced my roommates to professional wrestling in college, it was our mantra to call out, in unison, "You can't powerbomb Billy Kidman!" every time somebody tried... until Sid Vicious came back and did so.:(

And I am now so glad I tuned in late to Summerslam. Samoan selling a headbutt? Blasphemy!

tenor.gif

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of Cass either, he's just so generic overall, generic moveset, generic looking, generic on the mic, he reminds me of the preset created characters on the old wwe games.

Dudes a natty version of Test imo

Cena/reigns at wrrstlemania being the era attempt of rock/hogan or hogan/warrior with way less excitement for the build/match. Reigns win and cena retires to Hollywood, come next wm the orton/cena/lesnar 02 era should be moved on in this 'new' era.

Miz promo was GOAT of the current generation. He really has made the IC belt mean something again.

Roman is so hated that I predict he becomes the most popular guy on the roster less than a month after going heel.

Sasha Banks promo makes it evident that she works much better as a heel.

Jason Jordan changed his entrance lighting. No more red, white, and blue. It looks like they're gearing him up for a losing streak and a heel turn. They'll botch it. With Gable doing moonsaults amd ankle locks, they're going to do something silly about the paternity/jealousy/whatever.

Had they not booked her like a retard,she may have fared better.

But I suppose we can say that about 95% of them

I knew she wouldn't get over for long on the main roster.

If they would've done the smart thing and had Charlotte continually weasel her way to keeping the title and he PPV streak up until the Mania fatal 4 way then Bayley would be much better off right now but na they had Bayley win the title on a random Raw in January/February, end Charlootes PPV streak at Roadblock(?) and retain at Mania and had her look like a damned fool in her proceeding rivalry with Bliss. Sometimes it is the stars fault that they can't get over but in this case I think it's definitely the way she was booked. Shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back