PWD 486: The Land Of Opportunity...Unless You Are Corbin Or Rusev

Who Took The Biggest L?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
SD needs him more with the loss of Cena.
That's true now that Cena gone they need good top heel because that's definitely not jinder. They have few on smackdown who could be legit baby faces but for whatever reason they are not

That's true now that Cena gone they need good top heel because that's definitely not jinder. They have few on smackdown who could be legit baby faces but for whatever reason they are not

Smackdown will get No Way Jose.

Smackdown will get No Way Jose.
That wouldn't be 2 bad he would be more over then jinder lol when I saw him at NXT live he was pretty dam over even get that conga line with him

That wouldn't be 2 bad he would be more over then jinder lol when I saw him at NXT live he was pretty dam over even get that conga line with him

I actually like Jose...but they see him as a mid level comedy so he'll go to Smackdown and Roode who they see as a top heel will go to Raw and get beat by Roman.

I actually like Jose...but they see him as a mid level comedy so he'll go to Smackdown and Roode who they see as a top heel will go to Raw and get beat by Roman.
I like Jose also at first I didn't but then I saw more and became a fan. I'd take him as smackdown champ over jinder

I like Jose also at first I didn't but then I saw more and became a fan. I'd take him as smackdown champ over jinder

I'd like to see them put Almas on Smackdown and give him a chance to do something.

I'd like to see them put Almas on Smackdown and give him a chance to do something.
I think he would be a good addition to smackdown. Let him from his stable in wwe see how it goes tho I don't know who they would put. He was really fun to watch when I went. Smackdown has to get better fucking writing first

I think he would be a good addition to smackdown. Let him from his stable in wwe see how it goes tho I don't know who they would put. He was really fun to watch when I went. Smackdown has to get better fucking writing first

I would like to see him with Crazy Nikki...him trying to make sense of her would be entertaining.

I would like to see him with Crazy Nikki...him trying to make sense of her would be entertaining.
It sure would u know Nikki loves taking crazy bumps bet that get the main crowd to pop. Loved that table spot during aop vs sainty

It sure would u know Nikki loves taking crazy bumps bet that get the main crowd to pop. Loved that table spot during aop vs sainty

That match was friggin great...and that spot was bad ass.

That match was friggin great...and that spot was bad ass.
What's funny I saw people shitting on it all week leading up to it I kept saying just watch it will be good. I Saw thos same people eating their words saying I can't believe this was good or this exceeded my expectations. By now people should stop doubting if takeover will be good or not all the cards have even if they looked weak on paper

What's funny I saw people shitting on it all week leading up to it I kept saying just watch it will be good. I Saw thos same people eating their words saying I can't believe this was good or this exceeded my expectations. By now people should stop doubting if takeover will be good or not all the cards have even if they looked weak on paper

I'm not going to lie...I would never have guessed that match would have been as good as it was...imho one of the two best on the card, you could make case for it being the best one.

So I am waytching these old NXT episodes, and Reigns gives his first promo, and it is immediately better than all thr crap on RAW he has said.

Cocky chosen one Reigns would have been awesome on the main roster.

I'm not going to lie...I would never have guessed that match would have been as good as it was...imho one of the two best on the card, you could make case for it being the best one.
I could see but for takeover shows sense the first one that was good I never doubt a Match on the card so far I've yet to be disappointed by a takeover card

I could see but for takeover shows sense the first one that was good I never doubt a Match on the card so far I've yet to be disappointed by a takeover card

The thing with Takeovers is when they have a good match...it's usually ridiculous good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back