You Can Only Have One

• $600 Dollar Lizard Shoes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mercedes-Benz

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Facebook link isn't working it seems...

I'd whack my kid on the side of his damn face if he did that, but my kids would never do that in the first place.

I'd whack my kid on the side of his damn face if he did that, but my kids would never do that in the first place.
You respect women and make her a country breakfast after you creampie damn it!

You respect women and make her a country breakfast after you creampie damn it!

Shitstorm stirring up over it on social media. Being a dad I don't raise my kids just to slap someone's ass. I can imagine it would suck for Alexa too because it looks like she can't see who did it and even asks, "did he just smack my ass" she probably thought it was some nasty ass neck beard who did it at first. That initial feeling probably wasn't the best.

http://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-news/ric-flair-still-critical-condition-following-colon-surgery-241026

RIC FLAIR STILL IN CRITICAL CONDITION FOLLOWING COLON SURGERY

Ric Flair remains in critical condition as of last word in a hospital in Atlanta.

Flair underwent colon surgery yesterday to remove a blockage that was the catalyst for a number of different health issues that followed including kidney failure. Those in WWE were made aware that Flair is on kidney dialysis as well. A key is being able to get the kidneys back functioning.

The surgery was considered a success, but as noted there are more issues involved.

With fans and people within the pro wrestling industry sending well wishes for her father, Charlotte Flair posted a message thanking people for their support this morning.

She wrote on Instagram: "Hi guys, On behalf of my family and I, we want to THANK everyone for the prayers, texts, calls and support. Our Dad is a FIGHTER and your continued thoughts and prayers MEAN THE WORLD to us. We will update everyone when we have more information."

That's Rex code for high five him and brag about it at family gatherings.

well first you grab their hand and slap their palm really hard, not in a high five way but hard like wtf are you doing? (Gotta get any Bliss ass residue on your hands), then you smack your kid for being rude and improper.

Her ass was all sweaty too. That's the best funk.

ams16DV.gif

Proper parenting involves having your sons pattern themselves after Sean Connery.

Big Dave not a big fan of Bray Wyatt

'just boring man'

I would smack the shit out of that kid for slapping m future ex wife's ass like that.

Match goes on at top of first hour. Baron and Rusev run in and beat Cena up, Nakamura and Orton make save. That 6 man is the main event.
<KingstonFrown>

And I know you're right too

That's Rex code for high five him and brag about it at family gatherings.

Back in the good ol days Jax would have smacked the two dudes next to the little shit. One is the dad and the other can take it and give it back to the dad.

Shit, I wouldn't slap a stripper on the ass at a fucking strip club while drunk at 3am Saturday morning.

5am at my apartment... that's different.

Last edited:
Back in the good ol days Jax would have smacked the two dudes next to the little shit. One is the dad and the other can take it and give it back to the dad.

Shit, I wouldn't slap a stripper on the ass at a fucking strip club while drunk at 3am Saturday morning.

5am at my apartment... that's different.
Man I sit there like it's 1st grade until they tell me the rules. I'm not getting tossed on the street with my head as a battering ram for the door by the Rusev looking bouncer!

Man I sit there like it's 1st grade until they tell me the rules. I'm not getting tossed on the street with my head as a battering ram for the door by the Rusev looking bouncer!
Got my ass kicked and maced by 3 Mark Henry looking motherfuckers for not wanting to pay some stripper to bang.

Got my ass kicked and maced by 3 Mark Henry looking motherfuckers for not wanting to pay some stripper to bang.
Ouch. I had this Eastern European one this one time try to get to pay her but she only knew like 3 english phrases. "We go back to room. You pay?". "I good time!". Politely told her my (made up) girlfriend wouldn't like so how bout just a dance instead. She continued with the same pitch and I Homer faded backwards. Felt like I was in Taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back