Rp5wCG7.png

oJmn46D.jpg

Epxd5qVjSU5g7KYb4ObLGdSQN4SLI5fx4mSS7VkKg5U.jpg

Theme:

@RR @D.R.H.

Last edited:
We need a poll about Big E cum and millions of dollars

Gurl looks like cyborgs face..
Why the f didnt wwe use Kaitlyn last night? Saw online she was backstage.

Sasha vs jaxx was prob match of the night. The hardys were awesome as always and i got a boner when the 2/3 of the shield is Back!
Cant wait for the shield to help the big Dawg at summerfest and win the title. Those neckbeards will have a heart attack..lol

Summerslam 12 solid show nothing really stood out, hilarious hhh attempting to get applause only to get you tapped out chants. Hhh as a face never worked post never ending heel main event reign of 02-05. Hhh/lesnar series at best was on just never meshed, didn't need 3 matches just a waste of lesnar dates to fresh matches.

Sasha vs jaxx was prob match of the night. The hardys were awesome as always and i got a boner when the 2/3 of the shield is Back!
Cant wait for the shield to help the big Dawg at summerfest and win the title. Those neckbeards will have a heart attack..lol

Kaitlyn had more newds leaked yesterday, so they probably weren't wanting to put her on tv. Lol

Kaitlyn had more newds leaked yesterday, so they probably weren't wanting to put her on tv. Lol
Go on...
Btw i already downloaded her tape teasing her bf naked. Very impressed...
They should have brought her out to take down that old broad mickey james.

Just finished watching Ultima Lucha Dos and Prince Puma/Rey Mysterio Jr. was an awesome match!

was Raw good last night?

Just saw the video. God damn. Honestly not that impressed with her ass tho a little too muscular it's not big enough needs just a little more jiggle

Voted for the suit because I would rock that mother fucker.

Thanks for grabbing the thread struggle, what are the odds that I post finally and get 1,000. Don't have the wifi to support such glorious research for an OP

Just finished watching Ultima Lucha Dos and Prince Puma/Rey Mysterio Jr. was an awesome match!

I'm almost there. I think I have one more episode till Ultima Lucha Dos.

Just visiting friends. She's not interested in wrestling anymore.

Will Cena go over?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back