PWD 480: Forty Pounds Lighter, Forty Lines Deeper

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i do but i also dont want the summerslam main event ending like shit like the last 2 summerslams with brock
I really think the moment of Joe Choking Brock out cold is gonna tear down the roof in Brooklynn will be the best moment of the year in WWE so far. I might be the only guy who thinks Jinder should hold the belt until Survivor Series

I really think the moment of Joe Choking Brock out cold is gonna tear down the roof in Brooklynn will be the best moment of the year in WWE so far. I might be the only guy who thinks Jinder should hold the belt until Survivor Series
It was cool and different for a minute but he really needs to get squashed and poontang his curry ass on outta here

Jinder should keep the belt for a long time. Amazing throwback heel.

It was cool and different for a minute but he really needs to get squashed and poontang his curry ass on outta here
Id try to do at least one PPV special in India and then have him immediately drop it after, or if Vince is feeling really frisky have Jinder get squashed in India

Jinder blows, great look but that's about it for me.

Oh, his little manlets are the shit though

The Brock match killed Dean for me
U could tell Dean wanted to do more they even had Legends giving them their signature weapons and none of them got used probably because Brock was like nope

Last edited:
U could tell Dean wanted to do more they even had Legends giving them their signature weapons and non of them got used probably because Brock was like nope
Brock knew he was going to the UFC at that point so he took it easy, shot down any ideas and didn't care about having a good match. Dean didn't have to or even need to win. He did need to look like he could've though and at no point in that match did he look strong.

I read somewhere that Brock doesn't like to sell for people he thinks are small, but that could just be smark bullshit.

She's still on that heartbroken duurty bulk so she's softening up some like a southern gentleman likes. You've been with the rest honey so now time to get with the best
anigif_enhanced-buzz-12419-1386352260-0.gif

weird how u like summer rae who has no ass, then like celeste who is basically the opposite body type

variety, the spice of life.

I read somewhere that Brock doesn't like to sell for people he thinks are small, but that could just be smark bullshit.

i read once if brock is selling for you he respects you
he has sold like crazy for joe, who apparently heyman is a big fan of. im s ure if youre in paul's good graces, brock has no problem selling for you or making you look strong.

@Falsedawn

After watching a good amount of last year's G1, we need Katsuhiko Nakajima as a full-time NJPW guy.

In bricks book he discusses who how he preferred working big men and if he worked small guys he expected them to jump all over the place and take his per like a man

http://wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2017/0803/629778/wwe-releases-nxt-wrestler/

WWE Releases NXT Wrestler
HoHo_Lun_stat--2e0c5d5668ef48e53d2bfba3f333ae79.png

We can exclusively report that WWE has released NXT wrestler HoHo Lun.

Lun, who founded the Hong Kong Pro-Wrestling Federation, signed with WWE in 2016 and was a participant in the WWE Cruiserweight Classic. Lun defeated Ariya Daivari in the first round, but was eliminated in the second round by Noam Dar.
Lun last wrestled for NXT at the television tapings in late June, where he was defeated by The Velveteen Dream.

Why god why!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back