Who Wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait for this match should be really hard hitting match

http://wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2017/0803/629778/wwe-releases-nxt-wrestler/

WWE Releases NXT Wrestler
HoHo_Lun_stat--2e0c5d5668ef48e53d2bfba3f333ae79.png

We can exclusively report that WWE has released NXT wrestler HoHo Lun.

Lun, who founded the Hong Kong Pro-Wrestling Federation, signed with WWE in 2016 and was a participant in the WWE Cruiserweight Classic. Lun defeated Ariya Daivari in the first round, but was eliminated in the second round by Noam Dar.
Lun last wrestled for NXT at the television tapings in late June, where he was defeated by The Velveteen Dream.

Why god why!

<DCrying>

I thought Itami was facing Ohno? I haven't watched NXT in about a month.
He faced him in one of the episodes I don't think it's over yet or might be in the Match he kicked him in the nuts for the dq then beat the shit out of him after the match so I think was way pro long the Feud. He has really been playing up the heel Part it's been fun to watch

http://wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2017/0803/629778/wwe-releases-nxt-wrestler/

WWE Releases NXT Wrestler
HoHo_Lun_stat--2e0c5d5668ef48e53d2bfba3f333ae79.png

We can exclusively report that WWE has released NXT wrestler HoHo Lun.

Lun, who founded the Hong Kong Pro-Wrestling Federation, signed with WWE in 2016 and was a participant in the WWE Cruiserweight Classic. Lun defeated Ariya Daivari in the first round, but was eliminated in the second round by Noam Dar.
Lun last wrestled for NXT at the television tapings in late June, where he was defeated by The Velveteen Dream.

Why god why!
Wasnt he the first new cruiserweight champ?

Rex
There's a movie right now called puerto ricans in paris
Should I watch?

weird how u like summer rae who has no ass, then like celeste who is basically the opposite body type

variety, the spice of life.
Oddly, Mrs. RSR is pretty much the exact opposite of what I like. I always preferred short, stacked and thicc over the tall leggy look. She just does it for me, can't explain it

"Wouldn't let me play on the pro tour anymore."
"Oh I'm sorry, because you're black?"
"Hell no. Damn alligator bit my hand off!"
"OH MY GOD!"

Carl Weathers truly has two of the most epic character introductions in history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back