PWD 474: This Thread Is Sponsored By AmericanASF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hogan/Warrior WM 6 and Hogan/Rock WM 18 could easily be rated 4 stars
But they were only 4 stars because of the character work and not the actual technical wrestling which was the point there

sasha vs bliss was great. u trippin.

I didn't even comment on anything prior to the Ambulance match, just that from that point on the card was very very good.

I didn't even comment on anything prior to the Ambulance match, just that from that point on the card was very very good.
your post implied that only anything from ambulance match forward should be watched. also, that would include heath slater vs hawkins so I dunno about you anymore.

your postimplied that only anything from ambulance match forward should be watched. also, that would include heath slater vs hawkins so I dunno about you anymore.

you're making an inference where there is none to be made.

you're making an inference where there is none to be made.
lol yeah ur right. I assumed that your post would cause him to just skip the earlier parts of the ppv, which were still very good. my bad.

Ok after some research

Chris in response to a 20 year old girl killing herself:
Swear there needs to be a way to revive suicides so you can beat them to death for being such selfish cunts. I dont wanna hear about depression either if you kill yourself and you arent terminal you are a piece of shit .

Only Chris could revive a woman just to beat her back to death

This takes woman beating to elite levels lmao

Ok after some research

IIRC he also defended a woman that let her toddler fall into an enclosure full of wild dogs who proceeded to tear the poor baby to shreds. Said something about things happen and it wasn't her fault. Lol

IIRC he also defended a woman that let her toddler fall into an enclosure full of wild dogs who proceeded to tear the poor baby to shreds. Said something about things happen and it wasn't her fault. Lol
Wait, Chris whiteknighted a woman?

{<huh}

Ok after some research

That's the kind of dedication you just can't teach.

Gonna have to fact check this lol

Ok after some research

That's why I hedged and said "might be."

You don't become the premier American lawyer of the PWD by accident.

Are you sure he didn't just say that the mom shouldn't go to prison because instead he should get to beat her to death?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back