PWD 474: This Thread Is Sponsored By AmericanASF

Status
Not open for further replies.
vtg5yftgvo8z.jpg
Oh good God

I can't quote you from the last thread anymore. Do you really think a white dude calling a black guy "black boy" would be seen as less offensive than a black guy calling you "white boy?" Seriously?

In my opinion yes.

I feel like a broken record saying this but as far as the Austin Aries situation goes, the history of pro wrestling 9/10 times Great Character > Great Wrestling. I don't think Hogan ever had a 4 star match in his life but he's one of the GOAT. Austin, Rock, Flair, etc. Their character sold 100x more than their wrestling ever did. Being a good wrestler simply doesn't cut the mustard, no matter how many times you move the goalposts.

I feel like a broken record saying this but as far as the Austin Aries situation goes, the history of pro wrestling 9/10 times Great Character > Great Wrestling. I don't think Hogan ever had a 4 star match in his life but he's one of the GOAT. Austin, Rock, Flair, etc. Their character sold 100x more than their wrestling ever did. Being a good wrestler simply doesn't cut the mustard, no matter how many times you move the goalposts.
Hogan vs Flair, Halloween Havoc 94 was 4.25 stars.

Wow I totally just realized I forgot about the PPV last night lol

Hogan/Warrior WM 6 and Hogan/Rock WM 18 could easily be rated 4 stars

What in the BLUE hell is going in this thread? GM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back