PWD 472: #SIGN_SCARLETT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, he used to have the Jr. Heavyweight belt, who he had a very deep connection with. But you know, Mr. Belt got taken by mean KUSHIDA, and so Hiromu's fragile mindstate basically required that he had a replacement. Daryl is a support cat, he makes sure Hiromu doesn't blow up until he's supposed to.
They even have safe spaces in Japan? What happened to warrior spirit and all that stuff in the last samurai god damn it? <Oku01>

The "ultimate redemption" is winning a fight on a card nobody gives a shit about the night before the weekend's real card?

OK then.
ultimate redemption sounds like a mid-late 90's ufc card title.
I'm gonna guess ufc 17.

Is that 290k cash or is that how much his contract is worth?

They should bring back jeremy horn

Well, he used to have the Jr. Heavyweight belt, who he had a very deep connection with. But you know, Mr. Belt got taken by mean KUSHIDA, and so Hiromu's fragile mindstate basically required that he had a replacement. Daryl is a support cat, he makes sure Hiromu doesn't blow up until he's supposed to.

a3beda406e9e32747b2bb06b5fb4b646.jpg

#NeverForget

Would that big ass check still give paper cuts?

Why do they only pay for the main events song intros? Ufc still ghetto as fuck

I'm predicting some kind of wonky end. Like a no contest or a DQ or a bullshit stoppage where the ref thinks he's out or something.

Oh! The JT Money fight was the TUF finals. I forgot it was a "redemption" season. Now that makes a lot more sense.

Remember when Johnson lost on TUF and tried to make excuses to Dana that he didn't wrestle because he wanted to make an exciting fight for the UFC and Dana goes, "But you kept trying for takedowns, you just couldn't get them." And Johnson thought for a split second and then goes, "See, I really hurt my back in training."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back