PWD 470 The Prodigal Son Braun Has Returned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Strong words come from people who have strong words"
<JerryWWF>

This is complete bullshit. Dude was actively fighting the choke and Lee only had one arm completely cinched in. Learn to Fight imo. Worst call since Rex went Pink!

I wasn't watching that closely, but I'm pretty sure Lee had switched to Gable grip once Chiesa defended the arm and while it wasn't a 100% certainty, he was probably finishing the choke at that point.

This is complete bullshit. Dude was actively fighting the choke and Lee only had one arm completely cinched in. Learn to Fight imo. Worst call since Rex went Pink!

Chiesa white knight

<DisgustingHHH>

Chiesa white knight

<DisgustingHHH>

Nope just cant stand bullshit decisions in any sport and I especially cant stand people who are all right with said decisions. But you be all edgy on the internet if it makes you feel good about yourself.

I wasn't watching that closely, but I'm pretty sure Lee had switched to Gable grip once Chiesa defended the arm and while it wasn't a 100% certainty, he was probably finishing the choke at that point.

I wont disagree with that, but Chiesa was actively defending it, didnt tap, and blinked and the ref calls it ? And its not like this is the first time Yamasaki has fucked up. Dude has a history of making bad calls.

I wont disagree with that, but Chiesa was actively defending it, didnt tap, and blinked and the ref calls it ? And its not like this is the first time Yamasaki has fucked up. Dude has a history of making bad calls.

I agree that he should have been given the opportunity to go out, tap or escape, rather than have that decision made by the referee. It's a weird situation, because you've got to feel bad for Mike for not being given a chance to go out on his terms, but you also can't hold that against Lee, since there was a strong chance he was going to finish that choke moments later anyway.

My wife tagged me in a Cain Velasquez IG post. I almost snapped on her for tagging me Mexicant's bullshit.

No he wasn't, at the end he let both of his hands go and wasnt defending the choke.

It's still a bullshit call. Dumb ass Mario should of let Chiesa go out.

Need to go back to Pride refs

These UFC refs going into business for themselves smh

No he wasn't, at the end he let both of his hands go and wasnt defending the choke.

It's still a bullshit call. Dumb ass Mario should of let Chiesa go out.
I will never forgive mario for pearl harbor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back