PWD 470 The Prodigal Son Braun Has Returned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Austin doing the What? gimmick as early as 98. Nice.

looks like during the women fight the girl getting her ass kicked took a shit in the cage u can clearly see it on the floor that's hilarious looks like the ref might have stepped in it

DDNy2XcXsAAbpz2.jpg:large

Last edited:
Apparently 3 people got busted open at this weeks NXT tapings. 2 by Oney Lorcan.

For my njpw peeps here are the blocks we probably see the Match we didn't get in the CWC ibushi vs saber I'm interested to see how saber Will work against fale. I think naito wins a block but with b block could be between Omega or okada

A block: Tanahashi, Ishii, Makabe, Goto, YOSHI-HASHI, Fale, Nagata, Zack, Ibushi, Naito
2WX0KI3.png

B block: Okada, Yano, Kojima, Omega, Elgin, Juice, Tonga, SANADA, EVIL, Suzuki
ZdhcGFP.png

Last edited:
For my njpw peeps here are the blocks we probably see the Match we didn't get in the CWC ibushi vs saber I'm interested to see how saber Will work against fale. I think naito wins a block but with b block could be between Omega or okada

A block: Tanahashi, Ishii, Makabe, Goto, YOSHI-HASHI, Fale, Nagata, Zack, Ibushi, Naito
2WX0KI3.png

ZdhcGFP.png
Kenny is gonna win B block and beat Okada which will set up for a title shot in September which he will win. Ibushi will win Block A and then beat Kenny so WK will be champ Kenny vs Ibushi and Kenny will do the job.

Thickly Bella may have lost hers but J-Lo sure as hell hasn't.

doqssj.jpg

I want to know what science is being created for Jlo to not age.

2WX0KI3.png

ZdhcGFP.png

I'm hoping this ends with a future Okada and Naito program...which probably means fraggle ass Omega will win because the universe likes to torment me with horseshit.

Kenny is gonna win B block and beat Okada which will set up for a title shot in September which he will win. Ibushi will win Block A and then beat Kenny so WK will be champ Kenny vs Ibushi and Kenny will do the job.

Nice plan there

Sure would be a shame if somebody

swerved it

gedo.jpg

looks like during the women fight the girl getting her ass kicked took a shit in the cage u can clearly see it on the floor that's hilarious looks like the ref might have stepped in it

DDNy2XcXsAAbpz2.jpg:large
AsrA65b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back