PWD 458: Real Men Pay Their Debts

Status
Not open for further replies.
wFuV0SyGbcMw808jFp7WP5nwbLH79ygE4KwJPm0v50I.jpg

Why was Rowan v Harper placed where it was? Sucked the excitement right out of the place.

What the fuck happened to Natalya? Just watched the Divas invitational match from WM 30. She used to look good. Also, I'm sad I missed AJ Lee.

What do you put on French fries ?? Mayo??
MAYO??
WHAT THE FUCK?!
HOW DARE YOU!

bbq sauce > tapatio > ranch > hot sauce > paprika > not ketchup > anything but mayo

I don't understand how Daniel Bryan became a thing. I've never watched one of his matches and left thinking, "This guy is great, what a worker!". Not once. He's meh, and way too small.

What the fuck happened to Natalya? Just watched the Divas invitational match from WM 30. She used to look good. Also, I'm sad I missed AJ Lee.

She got old dude. It doesnt seem like it but shes been around for ages. Time flies when wrestling was mildly interesting.

I feel like Natalya gets more manly every time I see her. Her chin gets more square and her voice gets deeper every time she is on TV. Maybe she is working some Jinder Hindu magic on herself?

Best part of Jinder winning is seeing how butt hurt the so called "IWC" people on YouTube and Twitter are. What a bunch of dorks and what a massive "Fuck You!" by Vince to all of them. Hate people who can't have fun with wrestling and have to over analyze everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back