PWD 456: Pay Up Deezy

Will deezy pay up?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So THE COWARD Roman Reigns injures BRAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUN with a COWARDLY attack AFTER their match in which he lost FAIRLY SQUARELY. He uses a goddamn AMBULANCE door to injure BRAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUN because he could not beat him man-to-man. Then he COWARDLY kicks the injured shoulder last week in a FOREIGN DAMN COUNTRY where BRAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUN couldn't even get medical treatment. And for that he is REWARDED with a spot in the Extreme Fiveway No. 1 Contender's Match?

This is bullshit and the greatest fans in professional wrestling were correct to boo this COWARD.

Out of Block A, I gotta take my boy Hiromu Takahashi. Scurll could win to set up a huge showdown at Dominion, but Takahashi is on fire.

Out of Block B, i'm keeping my eyes on ACH. He's actually got an ok following in NJPW and by all accounts, they want to use him to bolster the juniors since he really likes working for them. Also have my eyes on the always wildcard KUSHIDA, his first match against Desperado is going to tell how he does in the tournament. If he keeps trying to pull a Goto and switch it up, I have him getting whomped big time. If he's normal KUSHIDA, he might get to the finals. They made a big deal out of Takahashi squashing him after he tried to match Takahashi's energy, so look for an identity crisis storyline to derail him.

And dude, New Japan World is absolutely worth it. It's a must subscribe for me after Netflix and WWEN. I generally go off and on with DDT Universe and Stardom World, but New Japan World is an absolute must.

The only monthly payments I have are my bills/rent, internet (although I consider a basic amount to be utility, I pay for high speeds I don't *need*), used to for WoW but I pay for my sub with in-game gold now ... and beyond fast internet, my only things are the Network and NJPW World.

I really am considering picking and choosing what months I do, tho. I don't even make tentative plans to watch most of the events live due to them starting at like 2 or 3am eastern. I do like supporting the product but it's kinda hard to justify when I'm not even watching most events live. I would feel a lot better if they had English commentary for every non-minor event.

I like the heelish promo, but the COWARDLY DAWG should still be fined and suspended.

watching the BOSJ press conference I love how these dudes wear their masks to this shit. Taichi dressed like a damn bozo. Taka wearing the damn surgical mask. Takahashi is entertaining. Richochet's promo was god awful, this dude has the charisma of a stick of butter.

Finn's promo was really good too. Keeping it short and sweet.

Ugh, Roman kept talking. I was expecting someone else's music to hit after Finn stopped. They should have kept it shorter and sweeter.

OK, here comes Joe. They didn't go too much longer. Not bad.

Roman ran like a COWARD from a manlet!

Then him and Seth did a great job leaning forward so the manlet didn't crash on his little head. So good for them on that.

Dj0T4ja.jpg

The only monthly payments I have are my bills/rent, internet (although I consider a basic amount to be utility, I pay for high speeds I don't *need*), used to for WoW but I pay for my sub with in-game gold now ... and beyond fast internet, my only things are the Network and NJPW World.

I really am considering picking and choosing what months I do, tho. I don't even make tentative plans to watch most of the events live due to them starting at like 2 or 3am eastern. I do like supporting the product but it's kinda hard to justify when I'm not even watching most events live. I would feel a lot better if they had English commentary for every non-minor event.

I justify it with the library to be honest. WWE has a hard time holding my attention with older shows whereas some of the Hashimoto days in New Japan are lit as fuck. Add in that i'm watching it new whereas AE and WCW are my childhood, and it's great. Between that and the Real Hero Archive, I have everything I need to keep up with japanese wrestling. Once I dump cable I think i'm gonna go full time wIth Stardom and DDT, so i'll be really set at that point.

IDK about everyone else, but I have a really hard time watching some of the old stuff on the WWEN. I am actually thinking about canceling (again).

#TitusBrand is trending. What a guy to wrestle in a $3,100 suit with $1,200 shoes. Wouldn't mind seeing Apollo squash Enzo.

http://www.cracked.com/blog/the-reasons-why-best-horror-shows-are-cancelled-early_p2/

Cracked article on Horror TV shows includes this:

#2. The "Sudden" Horror Is Diluted Over Time
In wrestling, in memes, and in wrestling memes, the "RKO outta nowhere" is pretty popular. Made famous by the fact that you could be miles away from Randy Orton and he'd still find a way to execute his finishing move on you in the next second, the "RKO outta nowhere" became something to look forward to. It actually made people watch Randy Orton matches -- something that humanity had seemingly abandoned around 2007.

I passed with a 100. No push ups for the broken finger though.

I banged, bros. I banged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back