PWD 456: Pay Up Deezy

Will deezy pay up?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit NJPW:

Honma is okay and training for a return. Expect Kokeshi in the bear future.

Shibata is walking and talking and whatnot. They thought he was in a life or death situation, but he's rehabbing now after surgeries. Still a ways out before a decision is made on his career, but he's not nearly dead anymore.

Like dis...

giphy.gif

That's fine and dandy but how are they going to get these broads over on the main roster?

Kairi Hojo's pirate gimmick is made for WWE. She's not a wrestler on the level of Shirai, but she'd still be at the top of the heap, main roster or otherwise. She'll have an easier time.

Io? Gotta promote her as an all time great talent. Take the Asuka formula, add in her beautiful suplexes, and just let her athleticism do all the talking. She'll rise to the top, I think she's one of the few wrestlers in the world (male or female) whose talent level is so high that she's just a spectacle in whatever she does.

I will say this though, keep them FAR away from each other until they need to go over the top. Shirai vs Hojo matches are 5* MOTYC caliber matches. Their first one in WWE is gonna be otherworldly, so don't blow the wad until you need it.

Are we sure @deezy really lost the bet.....<{Heymansnicker}>

x2ndau.jpg
This is what I'm saying. Without vagina cam we know nothing. It's not like she's going to post on twitter hey guys I'm cheating Lolz. And if she cheated within the last year we have to give it at least a year to come out and blow up.

@Batjester haooy bday have some Roman greens and party

This is what I'm saying. Without vagina cam we know nothing. It's not like she's going to post on twitter hey guys I'm cheating Lolz. And if she cheated within the last year we have to give it at least a year to come out and blow up.

@Batjester haooy bday have some Roman greens and party

you dont think her fiance would go off on twitter?

Is Best of Super Juniors going to have English commentary?

the new NJPW site is pretty nice.

Is Best of Super Juniors going to have English commentary?

the new NJPW site is pretty nice.

The beginning and ending events will, the smaller shows will just be their one hard cam shows with no commentary, like how New Japan Cup was.

The beginning and ending events will, the smaller shows will just be their one hard cam shows with no commentary, like how New Japan Cup was.

Hmm.... Thinking of signing up for NJPW World. The new NJPW site is pretty awesome, I think they're streaming BOSJ Day 1 for free. I think the field is pretty open, I think Mary Scurll has a very good chance of winning. I only recently found out about him, and some of the other high profile British guys. I am definitely BUYING Marty Scurll.

Poll in the next thread should be who I should choose to fap to after my PT test today

Hmm.... Thinking of signing up for NJPW World. The new NJPW site is pretty awesome, I think they're streaming BOSJ Day 1 for free. I think the field is pretty open, I think Mary Scurll has a very good chance of winning. I only recently found out about him, and some of the other high profile British guys. I am definitely BUYING Marty Scurll.

Out of Block A, I gotta take my boy Hiromu Takahashi. Scurll could win to set up a huge showdown at Dominion, but Takahashi is on fire.

Out of Block B, i'm keeping my eyes on ACH. He's actually got an ok following in NJPW and by all accounts, they want to use him to bolster the juniors since he really likes working for them. Also have my eyes on the always wildcard KUSHIDA, his first match against Desperado is going to tell how he does in the tournament. If he keeps trying to pull a Goto and switch it up, I have him getting whomped big time. If he's normal KUSHIDA, he might get to the finals. They made a big deal out of Takahashi squashing him after he tried to match Takahashi's energy, so look for an identity crisis storyline to derail him.

And dude, New Japan World is absolutely worth it. It's a must subscribe for me after Netflix and WWEN. I generally go off and on with DDT Universe and Stardom World, but New Japan World is an absolute must.

Poll in the next thread should be who I should choose to fap to after my PT test today
Count brought up Christina Hendricks last night and now I can't get that red headed goddess outta my mind

Out of Block A, I gotta take my boy Hiromu Takahashi. Scurll could win to set up a huge showdown at Dominion, but Takahashi is on fire.

Out of Block B, i'm keeping my eyes on ACH. He's actually got an ok following in NJPW and by all accounts, they want to use him to bolster the juniors since he really likes working for them. Also have my eyes on the always wildcard KUSHIDA, his first match against Desperado is going to tell how he does in the tournament. If he keeps trying to pull a Goto and switch it up, I have him getting whomped big time. If he's normal KUSHIDA, he might get to the finals. They made a big deal out of Takahashi squashing him after he tried to match Takahashi's energy, so look for an identity crisis storyline to derail him.

And dude, New Japan World is absolutely worth it. It's a must subscribe for me after Netflix and WWEN. I generally go off and on with DDT Universe and Stardom World, but New Japan World is an absolute must.

You sleeping on BUSHI. I just like him. I am picking Scurll to win it, I think he is going to get a big push as a Bullet Club member. Truth be told, don't know a lot about most of these dudes in the tournament.

You sleeping on BUSHI. I just like him. I am picking Scurll to win it, I think he is going to get a big push as a Bullet Club member. Truth be told, don't know a lot about most of these dudes in the tournament.

The only unknowns to me are Kanemaru and Volador Jr. I've seen a bit of Volador, but I don't watch enough CMLL to get a feel for his body of work. Kanemaru is basically the can of SZG, so I really don't give a shit about him. I even think I care about Iizuka more, which is funny because Iizuka is terrible.

Dragon Lee is gonna put on some monster matches, look out for him. Taichi is always good for heel work (he was trained by Toshiaki Kawada, seriously), a match between him and Scurll could be a sleeper hit. I like BUSHI, i'm a quiet mark for anyone that uses mist, I always loved that fuckery. Count me in for Taguchi putting up some good matches too, he has a really goofy in ring personality (Hip attacks, enziguris), but when he going serious, he is actually really servicable.

I honestly don't think anyone is trash this year aside from Kanemaru. It's not quite Super J-Cup levels of talent, but you could definitely make a case that it's in that realm on paper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back