PWD 455: Save us Jinder

Time to switch Roman out for Styles as top guy. End of story.

But what's wrong with Roman? I thought he was The Guy?

Good enough to get people to fork over $9.99 a month but not to get them to watch a free tv show? Something doesn't add up here...

Raw has actually lost more viewers since the brand split then Smackdown has. I bet Cena will be traded to Raw soon.

god natalya is sooo annoying
and stupid glow in the dark twerker

Raws ratings are dropping because they won't turn Roman heel.

Smackdown's ratings are dropping because AJ Styles isn't booked like goddamn Okada.

Raw has actually lost more viewers since the brand split then Smackdown has. I bet Cena will be traded to Raw soon.
Roman and cena won't be on the same brand again imo. Nothing to do with viewers but just that I expect they'll want to keep them apart for a mania match down the road.

Exactly and orton is the champ. What do smackdown ratings have to do with Roman?

The article talked about ratings all together and like I said, Raw has lost more viewers since the brand split then Smackdown has.

He will probably be traded soon because Roman can't cut it and Raw is the A show.

Becky got no reaction.

<puh-lease75>

AJ Styles is the FACE THAT MADE SMACKDOWN BAY BAY!

How many years you think he's got left if he tones it down a bit? I've only seen him in the WWE and heard he's got back issues.

How many years you think he's got left if he tones it down a bit? I've only seen him in the WWE and heard he's got back issues.

I think he's got 3 more left in him barring any big injuries. Ironically enough, them making the Styles Clash a super move is making him dive around more. I love the shit, plant everyone. It's a total "pro wrestling" move.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back