PWD 455: Save us Jinder

Also that song is trash too, jesus, what a botch.

This is like trying to get off Jericho's list

lol this just sad and funny they need to make better fucking story lines ppl will enjoy what are they going to do when cena does not wanna come back to save the ratings for them
http://www.gerweck.net/2017/05/09/du...ohn-cena-back/

WWE Officials Asking John Cena To Return Earlier Than Expected Due To Ratings Drop

It’s now being reported that WWE officials are asking for him to return to television much sooner.

It’s no secret that ratings for Raw and SMACKDOWN have been trending downwards following Wrestlemania season, but WWE officials are asking Cena to appear as much as he can on SmackDown over the coming weeks before making his full return to WWE programming.

These segments likely wouldn’t be used for anything big, but it could provide WWE with an opportunity to give the ratings on Smackdown Live boost heading into the summer.

Having him back on Smackdown for even a few appearances could also set up his next feud when he does return.

pxU4XAH.jpg

Speaking of Steiner, I set this as my alarm now, gonna wake up every morning and start doing push-ups.

51 post

LOL at "Xpac heat."

More like Hollywood Rock over. Now hop on my dick and let's all go for a ride.
<GinJuice>

Ah yeah also, can someone remind me of the new rules on pics? Is bare ass allowed now, I forget?

lol this just sad and funny they need to make better fucking story lines ppl will enjoy what are they going to do when cena does not wanna come back to save the ratings for them
http://www.gerweck.net/2017/05/09/du...ohn-cena-back/

WWE Officials Asking John Cena To Return Earlier Than Expected Due To Ratings Drop

It’s now being reported that WWE officials are asking for him to return to television much sooner.

It’s no secret that ratings for Raw and SMACKDOWN have been trending downwards following Wrestlemania season, but WWE officials are asking Cena to appear as much as he can on SmackDown over the coming weeks before making his full return to WWE programming.

These segments likely wouldn’t be used for anything big, but it could provide WWE with an opportunity to give the ratings on Smackdown Live boost heading into the summer.

Having him back on Smackdown for even a few appearances could also set up his next feud when he does return.

Fucking sad if true.

This is what you get for not letting Gutter C make threads.

"I did it for the Gutter, I did it for the stoners, I did it for the ahhh shut your mouth's you thong wearing fatties!"

<{1-12}>

Back