PWD 455: I'd Rather Watch A SmarkBusters Marathon

Do You Like Your Water...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jericho told a story on his podcast today that just hit the right note with me, and I've just been giggling about it ever since.

He was at a Pro-Am Golf event, some big stars there. like Bill Murray. Well, Jericho walks passed Josh Duhamel, and when he does, a shitload of people run up to Jericho asking for pictures and autographs. Josh then turns to the guy he's with and just says "What? Who the fuck is that guy?!"

Rumors for the Day:
  • Roman Reigns may be moving into a short term program with Bray Wyatt now that Braun Strowman has been written off TV.
  • Finn Balor is being considered as the replacement opponent for Brock Lesnar at Great Balls of Fire.
  • Rusev is set to debut on SmackDown Live next week in New Hampshire and, according to PW Insider, he will be without Lana ... at least for the time being.
  • Don't expect him to be wrestling just yet, though.
  • Shinsuke Nakamura may find himself in the US title picture sooner rather than later.
http://www.cagesideseats.com/2017/5...s-brock-lesnar-opponent-rusev-return-smackdow

Could be fun
weak
weak
weak
Could be fun

As has been previously discussed, this mascot is underwhelming by @TheStruggle's standards. Also, can you share your site or link me to it? I want some reviews from a different source.

There are two PWD 455s? Reading both, there is a big contrast between the two. @TheStruggle coming in like The Hulkster and stealing @LuchaBear's push LMAO

As has been previously discussed, this mascot is underwhelming by @TheStruggle's standards. Also, can you share your site or link me to it? I want some reviews from a different source.

site links are in his sig. Check the OP.

There are two PWD 455s? Reading both, there is a big contrast between the two. @TheStruggle coming in like The Hulkster and stealing @LuchaBear's push LMAO

Bubba's thread is like The Renegade. Everybody was disappointed when it turned up, and then fucked off into obscurity when the real thing arrived.

Struggle doing what needed to be done. PWD was holding the watch and about to get kicked in the butt daddeh.

I nominate this as the official PWD dolphin (time stamped for dolphin)

Lmao Struggle pulled a power move over Bubba's thread.

Here's your consolation prize @LuchaBear

Jericho told a story on his podcast today that just hit the right note with me, and I've just been giggling about it ever since.

He was at a Pro-Am Golf event, some big stars there. like Bill Murray. Well, Jericho walks passed Josh Duhamel, and when he does, a shitload of people run up to Jericho asking for pictures and autographs. Josh then turns to the guy he's with and just says "What? Who the fuck is that guy?!"
HvBStberpzOxy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back