PWD 455: I'd Rather Watch A SmarkBusters Marathon

Do You Like Your Water...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brad Maddox eats his own cum? What?

There's lots of women like that. Especially when they reach middle age, have kids, etc.

Unrelated, I like the mascot.

@TheStruggle is doing God's work here.
Yeah.... but Charlotte's are like different sizes and one sits higher than the other. They look fucking awesome in her ring gear (like Paige) but holy shit bare with no support... WTF?!

And Paige is proof positive you can't trust the tight shirt with tits looking like balloons in said shirt....

Yeah.... but Charlotte's are like different sizes and one sits higher than the other. They look fucking awesome in her ring gear (like Paige) but holy shit bare with no support... WTF?!

And Paige is proof positive you can't trust the tight shirt with tits looking like balloons in said shirt....

Alot of girls tits are deceptive like that, that's why I like them big, harder to be fooled. Also I sure her pictures were from her NXT days and her body has improved since, not like that would stop me.

th

I had to google who Josh Duhamel was.

What I find funny, is the same dudes that bitch about SJW's all the time are absolutely rustled by some dude posting in the wrasslin section of a fucking message board.
The utter irony is delicious.

What I find funny, is the same dudes that bitch about SJW's all the time are absolutely rustled by some dude posting in the wrasslin section of a fucking message board.
The utter irony is delicious.

Yeah because it's my fault no one wanted Bubba's shitty thread. Cry Louder

That has nothing to do with the post you replied to. Nobody said anything was yout fault.

For somebody who gets his ass kicked in the WR so regularly one would think that you'd learn not to strawman virtually everyone you reply to with a differing opinion.

He had 150 posts before your thread.
The rule is 1000 th post, gets the thread.
This is the one trait I hate about the younger generation, if they don't get their way they change the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back