PWD 441: Shake em' up, Shake em' up, Shake em' up, Shake em'

Your Favorite Version of Brock

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he was going to hijack the ambulance, but throwing it over is good too.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So whats the Over/Under on Braun/Roman match being a gimmick match, to hide both guys deficiencies in the ring. Will it be an Ambulance match perhaps.....

any other wwe "superstars" ever debut as flat out jobbers? i mean has curtis hawkins ever had any offense let alone get a win? and maybe someone more up with wwe than me can explain why they would give them all those vignettes, etc just to come in and not even at least see if he can get over

So is RAW where all the belts are now ?? Or is 205 going to be on Smackdown.

I'LL NEVER BE CONVINCED THAT JIM ROSS WOULD NOT AHVE MADE THAT 100000000X BETTER WITH A BAH GAWD HE KILLED HIM!!!!

A very underrated moment of the HIAC spot with Mankind was King matter-of-factly saying, "He's dead."

No, not Alexa. She's going to look ridiculous with Charlotte and Nia. Should have made Raw for the big gals and SD for the little 'uns.

Oh, now Mickey.

Charlotte and Sasha to SD, I guess?

I had no intention of staying up to watch all of this, but the BRAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!! segment has me way too hyped to go to sleep now anyway.

God I hope he shows up in the ER, grabs a busty nurse by her ankles and beats Roman with her.

Your yard will be the the state penitentiary you stupid scumbag. You think you can just destroy and endanger the lives of EMS, enjoy your stay in the bootyhole, Braun.

171801.jpg

Long Island is a lawless wasteland, champ. Murder is like a $100 fine, as long as it's not a white guy.

Braun destroying Roman was the best thing to happen on Raw in a long time. Gonna show my boys that segment before they have to sleep soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back