PWD 441: Shake em' up, Shake em' up, Shake em' up, Shake em'

Your Favorite Version of Brock

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RollSonnenRoll

Get a dream, hold on to it and shoot for the sky!
@plutonium
Reaction score
00c20c1b-1fe0-462e-ba9b-29e3196944b6_zpsnt5wrd4f-png.215249

Rules
1. What's the haps on the craps
2. Your favorite superstar will be sent to Raw and fed to Roman AND YOU WILL LIKE IT
3. Don't take it easy cause it's your best friend. OPEN HIM UP!

Mascots
3ZPgFPmriQ0oOEaVBgX6fMvdjhTh4ePL6M0ctwyal3g.jpg

hCm89QS.jpg

Cl5ptbm.jpg

hFrro32.jpg

Themes

@RR

I appreciate the titties.

Also, Brock that throws Zach Gowen down the stairs = best Brock.

I appreciate the titties.

Also, Brock that throws Zach Gowen down the stairs = best Brock.
These segments were better than anything out of Suplex City and I love Suplex City.

I could never get tired of these two trying to one up each other.

American flag chick isnt very pretty

Cow pants looks nice and trashy like you could talk cars guns and bourbon

Shake Me and Shake That are excellent songs. Not a Dead fan so fuck them.

Cant i dont have a twitter, I cant even read half the tweets I see its as if its in a language i dont speak

This is something I've had a hard time getting. It's not like text talk is really all that confusing.

But it's cool to play up how outside of the mainstream one is.

Shake Me and Shake That are excellent songs. Not a Dead fan so fuck them.
I'm not either but I had a roommate once who played Shakedown Street every. single. morning when he woke up so that one song has always stuck with me. For once it was useful.

But it's cool to play up how outside of the mainstream one is.

I dont need to play that up i already know I march to the beat of my own drummer its just not something Im really into . I never had a myspace or any of it, I resisted having a smart phone for years ... if anything i just dont like technology and miss the old ways of doing things. Fuckin cds and phone calls man. If I had my way it would be 1998 forever when the world made sense :)

Says "take it innn" then does the Orton pose

<mma3>

I dont need to play that up i already know I march to the beat of my own drummer

My point is there are like hundreds of millions of people who think this, who aren't nearly as different from everyone else as they think.

My point is there are like hundreds of millions of people who think this, who aren't nearly as different from everyone else as they think.
christopher is different, but it has nothing to do with smart phones or social media.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back