PWD 441: Shake em' up, Shake em' up, Shake em' up, Shake em'

Your Favorite Version of Brock

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha Tiger Mask teaming w/ Tiger Mask W, I forgot this was happening

What are your thoughts on Sabre / Goto ?

It's gonna be hard hitting, that's for sure. Goto works better against more up front bruiser types like Shibata or Ishii, but I think Sabre will play up his speed until Goto catches him. Goto winning at Wrestle Kingdom was a huge deal since he joined Chaos, I think he's still riding that wave of momentum. I don't doubt some Suzuki-Gun shenanigans though.

Holy shit! Hijack WrestleMania Kid seems to have retaken his throne of "King of the Neckbeards" from Airport.

I wonder if Ibushi wrestling as Tiger Mask W means that he's finally committed to New Japan. Wouldn't it be crazy if him and Kenny spurned the WWE and rode it out as top guys in Japan?

Can you imagine all the shit Haku's kids must've been getting into in middle and high school.

Of course I'm imagining them beating the shit out of hundreds of people but they probably didn't get into any trouble. I mean, imagine fucking Haku wearing your ass out with a belt. Maybe they got into trouble once each lol

Lol, and they say Randy is the smoothest guy in wrestling.

Can you imagine all the shit Haku's kids must've been getting into in middle and high school.

Of course I'm imagining them beating the shit out of hundreds of people but they probably didn't get into any trouble. I mean, imagine fucking Haku wearing your ass out with a belt. Maybe they got into trouble once each lol

I imagine suplexes. Like, everyone they got mad at, it was Germans everywhere.

THAT CHAIR HAD A FAMILY what a funny ass line

Taichi's theme sounds like Castlevania, such a troll.

Jado stiff arming Taichi's broad is pretty great.

Man, that's what Kawada created. Just great.

Good god there are so many drunk assholes in my part of town (kinda the hipster / bohemian sector, which draws in a lot of college assholes too).

What should have been a 15 minute food run turned into a fiasco where me being stone cold sober (i mean relatively, lol) is the only reason multiple drunk idiots who literally just walked into the road aren't dead.

The mutual release on the double hair grab legit had me laughing harder than most comedy shows I've seen recently. Had to point it out because I rarely get more than a smirk out of comedy spots in rasslin

Holy shit that sell by Naito.

Ohhhh it makes sense now, gotta make his next challenger look strong so it looks better when he steamrolls him.

Juice just got big pin right there

Holy shit that sell by Naito.

Ohhhh it makes sense now, gotta make his next challenger look strong so it looks better when he steamrolls him.
He sold it like a piledriver

GF once complained I spent too much time gaming while she was around. Even though I only game when she's painting, in the bath or asleep.

So I got her absolutely drunk on Friday, zero gaming though she did get the kielbasa, then spent the next evening watching Smokey Mountain Wrestling while she painted and washed. Comes out of the bath and Kevin Sullivan is spiking Bryan Lee to death. She cannot understand that shit and asked me to play Witcher 3 instead.

GF once complained I spent too much time gaming while she was around. Even though I only game when she's painting, in the bath or asleep.

So I got her absolutely drunk on Friday, zero gaming though she did get the kielbasa, then spent the next evening watching Smokey Mountain Wrestling while she painted and washed. Comes out of the bath and Kevin Sullivan is spiking Bryan Lee to death. She cannot understand that shit and asked me to play Witcher 3 instead.

women, m i rite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back