PWD 440: Ooahh in Peace

Dogs or cats?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The post fight build up by D.C. was better than the main event

Isnt rumble kinda young to retire ? Whats the deal with that ?
says he doesn't want to get punched in the head anymore and has another non-mma related job already lined up. it is what it is.

They need to do in depth character interviews like they did with mankind and goldust in 97

says he doesn't want to get punched in the head anymore and has another non-mma related job already lined up. it is what it is.

Well I cant really hold that against anyone. Getting punched in the head sucks .... Getting punched by trained killers prolly worse . Wish I would have made it home tonight. Had to wait almost a full hour for the drunken goobers on lane 1 to finish. Its becoming a peeve of mine. How hard is it to step to the line and throw 2 balls when your name is up. Has caused me to miss a fight and a show now. Fuckers

DC with the shout out to Randy Orton on the post fight show. He hit the Orton pose at the end of the interview.

Well I cant really hold that against anyone. Getting punched in the head sucks .... Getting punched by trained killers prolly worse . Wish I would have made it home tonight. Had to wait almost a full hour for the drunken goobers on lane 1 to finish. Its becoming a peeve of mine. How hard is it to step to the line and throw 2 balls when your name is up. Has caused me to miss a fight and a show now. Fuckers
Lol. Lol. I was in a bowling League in middle schools. Those guys r serious

First fight card I watched this year. New York fucking sucks for mma.

go to the live chat on UFCs Youtube press conference

it's basically the War Room X 100

Lol. Lol. I was in a bowling League in middle schools. Those guys r serious

I was too. I used to be better but my team mates are serious and knowing they wanted it did make me play the best game I have played in 20 years. My high scores 156 but everyone else on my team is a killer and covers my weak ass. My high score last week was only 110 though so I am getting better.

Who new the trick wasnt to launch the ball as hard as you can but to let the ball do all the work and just swing on your arm. I gotta learn to do that slick spinny shit but right now im just working basics ya know tryin to get balls on pins . I play with a great group of guys and ya know ya just gotta give it 110 percent. Hockey style

I also won some blue and white Santeria beads which made me pretty happy because I have been wanting a set for a while for luck and protection

First fight card I watched this year. New York fucking sucks for mma.
carlito coOL
I was too. I used to be better but my team mates are serious and knowing they wanted it did make me play the best game I have played in 20 years. My high scores 156 but everyone else on my team is a killer and covers my weak ass. My high score last week was only 110 though so I am getting better.

Who new the trick wasnt to launch the ball as hard as you can but to let the ball do all the work and just swing on your arm. I gotta learn to do that slick spinny shit but right now im just working basics ya know tryin to get balls on pins . I play with a great group of guys and ya know ya just gotta give it 110 percent. Hockey style

I also won some blue and white Santeria beads which made me pretty happy because I have been wanting a set for a while for luck and protection

Lol. Man U gotta be at least avg 130 if ur in a league lol
But respect for going out there

Lol. Man U gotta be at least avg 130 if ur in a league lol
But respect for going out there

I agree I am not that great and I am glad they tolerate me on the team. I really am doin the best I can to get up to par. I dont like to be the weak link. I got this dude sammy on my team whos puttin in the work to make me better and its working. I couldnt even break 100 few weeks ago. I want to be pickin up at least 200 by some time in the summer. Bout to get my own ball and start takin it serious

These all my dispensary peeps league so I need to improve quick or ima hear it often .

Theres all levels of bowlers in this shit its not super serious but I dont know a single dude that likes to lose at anything when it comes down to it me included

since you are learning, bowl straight and use the arrows on the lane. I just bowl straight, between the center arrow and the next one over, and regularly score 170-low 200's.

it helps to keep your walk up the same every time (number of steps, speed, etc) as well as keep your shoulders perpendicular to the pins (if you want to keep the ball straight).

-just from my experience, not an expert bowler.

since you are learning, bowl straight and use the arrows on the lane. I just bowl straight, between the center arrow and the next one over, and regularly score 170-low 200's.

Yea I got that speech tonight actually and it really did me some good. . My dude had me mapped out with how I naturally throw and showed me where I should throw from too when I make my approach too. I had a really great time tonight. I am really enjoying learning to bowl proper and having a team thats counting on me not to fuck it up. Its been a really long time since I did anything competitive

it helps to keep your walk up the same every time (number of steps, speed, etc) as well as keep your shoulders perpendicular to the pins (if you want to keep the ball straight).

-just from my experience, not an expert bowler.
My Yeah this was the strategy I settled on too with a bit of English toward the middle. Consistent 150-180 scored. Problem is u won't get a ton of consecutive strikes. Lots of spares.

lol at the bowling talk.

i was down in vegas for nationals a couple weeks ago. ate a big shit; lanes were difficult and your margin for error was about 1 board vs. league night where you can miss by a mile and still cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back