Status
Not open for further replies.

Stargazer Rex

Where is your star?
Platinum Member
Reaction score
00c20c1b-1fe0-462e-ba9b-29e3196944b6_zpsnt5wrd4f-png.215249

Rules

1. Smoke weed everyday or not if you have a good job and your shit is together.

Not first fuck Alexa Bliss (and film it snd leak the video).

I had a weird dream last night that me and Charlotte were at a swim meet together and we started making out and I told her I was sleepy and she put my head on her big titties. I think we were a couple and Alexa Bliss was also there, Charlotte's lips tasted like raspberries. Goldberg's son AKA Sonberg was competing at the swim meet, he did not win.

I had a weird dream last night that me and Charlotte were at a swim meet together and we started making out and I told her I was sleepy and she put my head on her big titties. I think we were a couple and Alexa Bliss was also there, Charlotte's lips tasted like raspberries. Goldberg's son AKA Sonberg was competing at the swim meet, he did not win.
social media has become your subconscious media.

<5>

If @Gutter Chris was an animal he would be a cross between a panda and a koala bear. Just eating and getting high all day not giving a motherfuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back