PWD 439: Tears Reign Down Neckbeard Cheeks

Is Roman Reigns Your Favorite Wrestler In The World?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smarks need to organize a deathly quiet response for RR if they want him out.

Print up 10000 little notes saying, "Quiet for Reigns." and distribute.

Did it ever occur to you that they turn up to boo him?

i.e. they want to see him.

You go to a PW event not just to cheer people but to boo others too.

Who says they want Reigns out? Wasn't he the most popular act at Axxess? Top merch seller?

Who gives a shit about this made up demographic 'smarks' anyway? If Reigns is making $$$ noone cares what smarks think.

Did it ever occur to you that they turn up to boo him?

i.e. they want to see him.

You go to a PW event not just to cheer people but to boo others too.

Who says they want Reigns out? Wasn't he the most popular act at Axxess?

Axxess I don't believe unless I see it and even then I would say that it's because he being pushed so hard to the kiddies just like Cena.

He has XPac and Rocky Malvina "Fuck off" heat. Nobody is buying a ticket thinking,"Yeah we get to boo Reigns, hurrah!" Or even,"Yeah, Reigns is going to get his ass kicked tonight!" They buy the tickets for the package.

Real heat is, "This time Dusty has to win against that no good son of a bitch Flair", "Goddamn, Vince is always putting Austin down just like my boss at work, I want to see his ass kicked.", "Hogan is going to show that no good cheating SOB Piper what for!"

Reigns is not selling tickets to get booed or to see him beat. He's a fine young man who needs a big ass heel turn.

I don't mind watching him. Other people do for a huge amount of reasons.

Axxess I don't believe unless I see it and even then I would say that it's because he being pushed so hard to the kiddies just like Cena.

He has XPac and Rocky Malvina "Fuck off" heat. Nobody is buying a ticket thinking,"Yeah we get to boo Reigns, hurrah!" Or even,"Yeah, Reigns is going to get his ass kicked tonight!" They buy the tickets for the package.

Real heat is, "This time Dusty has to win against that no good son of a bitch Flair", "Goddamn, Vince is always putting Austin down just like my boss at work, I want to see his ass kicked.", "Hogan is going to show that no good cheating SOB Piper what for!"

Reigns is not selling tickets to get booed or to see him beat. He's a fine young man who needs a big ass heel turn.

I don't mind watching him. Other people do for a huge amount of reasons.

You're deluded if you think those mass exhibitions of fans giving Reigns shit isn't exactly part of why they part with $$$ and travel to these arena shows - they really enjoy wrestlers that motivate them to interact with the show. Reigns is one of the best examples right now.

They get to be big loud critics and get themselves over and become part of the show cos Reign's mere presence at the top motivates them to do so.

Wake up and smell the coffee, WWE know this and have seen it all before with JOHN CENA. Hello, did you learn nothing from the Cena years - this is almost identical.

Like with Cena, they ain't turning Reigns heel cos a small percentage of smark nerds i.e. you and a few other dorks you'd see in online forums like this think that's the creative direction Reigns needs.

Doing what they're doing currently is milking both types of fans - kids that love a superhero, and adult nerds like you that just want to hate on Reigns. You're just another gullible mark calling for a heel turn that'll never happen and doesn't need to.

Who the hell wants to watch Nattie and her girlfriend listen to Eva Marie get plowed instead of watching Eva Marie get plowed?
I'd watch Nattie get plowed (Or plow someone).

Reigns shared that he stopped making his entrance through the crowd because it became a security concern.

"Oh, they'll grab you now. I've had my dick grabbed. Yeah, like, in Europe. A few other places, my butt. Somebody got up in there once and it made me jump. Do you know what I mean? And I'm on steps, so what if I fall, lady?" Reigns explained, "and it was cool, but sometimes it gets scary because some places… You'll be in some countries and the culture is different, they're very touchy and they'll grab you and they go crazy. And we've had that before and there's only so much security. And it gets to a point and that's why we had to kind of ixnay on it for me."

You're deluded if you think those mass exhibitions of fans giving Reigns shit isn't exactly part of why they part with $$$ and travel to these arena shows - they really enjoy wrestlers that motivate them to interact with the show. Reigns is one of the best examples right now.

They get to be big loud critics and get themselves over and become part of the show cos Reign's mere presence at the top motivates them to do so.

Wake up and smell the coffee, WWE know this and have seen it all before with JOHN CENA. Hello, did you learn nothing from the Cena years - this is almost identical.

Like with Cena, they ain't turning Reigns heel cos a small percentage of smark nerds i.e. you and a few other dorks you'd see in online forums like this think that's the creative direction Reigns needs.

Doing what they're doing currently is milking both types of fans - kids that love a superhero, and adult nerds like you that just want to hate on Reigns. You're just another gullible mark calling for a heel turn that'll never happen and doesn't need to.

I think you're mistaking me with somebody else.

Also Cena could have been a lot bigger with a heel turn.

He's not The Rock, who was an asshole heel and still mostly is on wresting tv.

You still don't understand what fuck off heat and real heat is because you have no idea of the history.

Do you understand what the difference between booing somebody because you want somebody else in their place and booing somebody because you want them to lose is?

Greatest wrestler of all time, Ric Flair was the fucker that people all around the country and the world paid to see him lose against their local hero. Roddy Piper built the WWE's biggest star for their most popular time, Hogan, by being the asshole Hogan was supposed to beat. Austin (arguably the biggest star) had Vince who he had to beat. NWO Hogan rebuilt his dead career.

Roman is "go away" just like Rocky Malvina. And

There is no face or heel for him to go against and get over. Put Reigns against Lesnar and Lesnar can eat Reigns daughter alive with ketchup and get cheered.

My kid likes Roman and I'm fine with him except he gets shit lines and is going in the wrong direction with godawful shit booking. Example: He's supposed to be a face and insults and bullies Rusev and his wife?

I'm also not a fan of Rollins for the same reason.

Slot somebody else in Reigns place and let RR be an asshole, which has worked since the beginning of history.

Reigns shared that he stopped making his entrance through the crowd because it became a security concern.

"Oh, they'll grab you now. I've had my dick grabbed. Yeah, like, in Europe. A few other places, my butt. Somebody got up in there once and it made me jump. Do you know what I mean? And I'm on steps, so what if I fall, lady?" Reigns explained, "and it was cool, but sometimes it gets scary because some places… You'll be in some countries and the culture is different, they're very touchy and they'll grab you and they go crazy. And we've had that before and there's only so much security. And it gets to a point and that's why we had to kind of ixnay on it for me."

Wrestling 2017, dude is worried about getting his dick and butt grabbed.

Wrestling territories: Jimmy Cornette carried a loaded racquette to fight the crowd, Piper had a dude carve his name on a bullet and try to shoot him, Ron Wright got his plane burnt by fans, heels would regularly get stabbed and sliced walking to the ring and police, not security, had to handle the crowds. That's heat.

Nobody is going after Reigns with even a beer can.

@Minotauro Rex exposed!

Who dat? Nak?

752865a2605f1328ebacbbc25c97aefb_crop_exact.jpg

Watching SD now. Tired of Wyatt and Orton. House of horrors match? Lame.

I'd rather watch Naomi and Alexa Bliss in an Ultimate Surrender video with Naomi getting the W and pegging Alexa afterward.

Last edited:
I'd rather watch Naomi and Alexa Bliss in an Ultimate Submission video with Naomi getting the W and pegging Alexa afterward.
Watching Alexa Bliss get pegged is pretty high on my wish list. I'd watch that over just about anything.

Tye Dillenger is only a 8.75 with that hair cut. And Curt Hawkins should be drafted to Main Event or Superstars or whatever the Shotgun Saturday Night D show equivalent is.

Mojo Rawley sucks and Dasha's outfit looks dumb. She should just take it off.

Maryse needs to hit the squat rack. But damn she looks good otherwise in Nikki cosplay.

Last edited:
Wrestling 2017, dude is worried about getting his dick and butt grabbed.

Wrestling territories: Jimmy Cornette carried a loaded racquette to fight the crowd, Piper had a dude carve his name on a bullet and try to shoot him, Ron Wright got his plane burnt by fans, heels would regularly get stabbed and sliced walking to the ring and police, not security, had to handle the crowds. That's heat.

Nobody is going after Reigns with even a beer can.

6acd9fb2b20c442f118689febdbc9008_i-cant-argue-can-t-argue-meme_288-200.jpeg

You know what? That's fair.
Of course, if he came through the crowd now, he'd get tripped and shit thrown at him by fat kids and neckbeards. So it was kind of a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back