PWD 439: Tears Reign Down Neckbeard Cheeks

Is Roman Reigns Your Favorite Wrestler In The World?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BotchMan

Mid 20s Crisis
@Brown
Reaction score
00c20c1b-1fe0-462e-ba9b-29e3196944b6_zpsnt5wrd4f-png.215249

Rules:

1. Feel the Pain
2. Let it Reign
3. Wash off the Tears and Repeat the Process Again

Mascot: The Queen of the PWD

Theme: FUCK YOU BE HUMBLE

@RR @D.R.H.

I went to bed after the Hardys match, just read the results, annoyed I missed Kurt!

Good to see Balor back, although someone spoiled that was coming in the last thread, so wasn't a surprise.

Roman getting nuclear heat to open the show made me genuinely happy, cry neckbeards, cry your little hearts out.

2 threads? This is more confusing than watching Hogan/Warrior.

I went to bed after the Hardys match, just read the results, annoyed I missed Kurt!

Good to see Balor back, although someone spoiled that was coming in the last thread, so wasn't a surprise.

Roman getting nuclear heat to open the show made me genuinely happy, cry neckbeards, cry your little hearts out.

Neckbeards live on the internet not at live events. It is us who are the neckbeards. Rednecks go to live events.

Acknowledged the Queen, posted a good song.

Approved.

The saltiness last night was a thing of beauty and Reigns played them like a fiddle.. I absolutely marked the fuck out at the greatest promo hes ever cut, and it was only 5 words.

Neckbeards live on the internet not at live events. It is us who are the neckbeards. Rednecks go to live events.

Hey now, I shave my neck, my beard is neat and such, dammit. And, have you seen the crowd shots lately? Don't try and tell me those aren't neckbeards in attendance.

Also, redneckbeards, maybe?

Actually, I think it was Count Zero who posted it this time, not you.

Hey now, I shave my neck, my beard is neat and such, dammit. And, have you seen the crowd shots lately? Don't try and tell me those aren't neckbeards in attendance.

Also, redneckbeards, maybe?

Actually, I think it was Count Zero who posted it this time, not you.

If it's any consolation, every surprise prediction I made has been wrong except for Angle as GM.

The only way Roman could have made that promo better is if he lifted the mic in the air before he dropped it.

I thought Raw was very good, got new storylines in the work. The first hour was pretty good TV, I thought it kind of took a little bit turn for the worse in hours two/three relatiive to hour one.

Really interested to see what happens w/ the Shakeup next week bc they can make trades and wahtever.

The only way Roman could have made that promo better is if he lifted the mic in the air before he dropped it.

If he threw it into the sun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back