PWD 413: I Didn't Want To Do This, So No Mascot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I give the naked chalupa 17 1/3 out 19 Rex Stars.

11910023_1504364796540266_584318352_n.jpg

Not a mascot, just felt like sharing
Please dont

@The Higher Power my boy Tony Schiavone got a podcast now talking about Mid Atlantic, JCP and WCW
It sounds like its the same format as that asshole Bruce Prichards show where people vote on the topic which prolly means its always gonna be talking about the same bullshit ass WCW topics that have been discussed a million times already
"Talk about the fingerpoke of doom..."

@The Higher Power my boy Tony Schiavone got a podcast now talking about Mid Atlantic, JCP and WCW
It sounds like its the same format as that asshole Bruce Prichards show where people vote on the topic which prolly means its always gonna be talking about the same bullshit ass WCW topics that have been discussed a million times already
"Talk about the fingerpoke of doom..."

Pffff... that'll put buds in ears....

Member when Eva Marie was "temporarily out with an injury"?

I member.
if her injury happened due to some dude Fapped way too much to her, then I take credit.

Just had to chew my 9 y/o's ass a bit for not practicing baseball and his swing was horrible. I pitched like 50 balls to him and he only hit two, his mechanics were shit. He had tears in his eyes on the drive home and I had to hit him with the "Stop feeling sorry for yourself, you didn't want to practice and that's why you sucked. You should be wanting to get to work" I wasn't sure if that was the right call to make but he has tryouts next week. We went home and he asked me to throw him balls in the back and he started ripping them went like 23 for 30, hit a bunch over the fence and his confidence went back up. Trying to find that fine line between pushing them and backing off is tricky. My 7 y/o (who isn't as good of an athlete as my 9 y/o) on the other hand couldn't miss, I was throwing it with speed at him too. I was surprised by that.

Just had to chew my 9 y/o's ass a bit for not practicing baseball and his swing was horrible. I pitched like 50 balls to him and he only hit two, his mechanics were shit. He had tears in his eyes on the drive home and I had to hit him with the "Stop feeling sorry for yourself, you didn't want to practice and that's why you sucked. You should be wanting to get to work" I wasn't sure if that was the right call to make but he has tryouts next week. We went home and he asked me to throw him balls in the back and he started ripping them went like 23 for 30, hit a bunch over the fence and his confidence went back up. Trying to find that fine line between pushing them and backing off is tricky. My 7 y/o (who isn't as good of an athlete as my 9 y/o) on the other hand couldn't miss, I was throwing it with speed at him too. I was surprised by that.

PWD: Parenting/Wrestling Discussion

5186405+_8debb6ecfa39d974f47a1e1d23321f27.png

It's always hard to know when to push and when not. But nobody knows your kid better than you.

Tonight I made a nice dinner for me and LTR. Honey glazed chicken breast and baked apples with cinnamon and brown sugar. We talked about it all week how we were going to start having more dinners that were the same thing (rather than him just having mac & cheese or whatever) and we'd eat together at the dining room table. He was all about it. I finished cooking brought it to him and he told me he doesn't like cooked apples. He didn't try it or anything, and like I said we had been talking about having the baked apples all week. Then he put a piece of chicken to his mouth, didn't even bite it, made a face threw it down and said it was gross. I told him he didn't have to eat it, but he wasn't getting anything else.

He's currently having a Royal Rumble with his wrestlers while his dinner sits on a plate on the table.

I'm watching NJPW New Year's Dash. Ricochet is fucking crazy lol.

It's always hard to know when to push and when not. But nobody knows your kid better than you.

Tonight I made a nice dinner for me and LTR. Honey glazed chicken breast and baked apples with cinnamon and brown sugar. We talked about it all week how we were going to start having more dinners that were the same thing (rather than him just having mac & cheese or whatever) and we'd eat together at the dining room table. He was all about it. I finished cooking brought it to him and he told me he doesn't like cooked apples. He didn't try it or anything, and like I said we had been talking about having the baked apples all week. Then he put a piece of chicken to his mouth, didn't even bite it, made a face threw it down and said it was gross. I told him he didn't have to eat it, but he wasn't getting anything else.

He's currently having a Royal Rumble with his wrestlers while his dinner sits on a plate on the table.

I'm not sure if I would be a shit or an amazing father.

Probably a bit of both I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back