PWD 413: I Didn't Want To Do This, So No Mascot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Royal Rumble:

Final 4: Taker, BRAAAAUUUUUN!, Brock, Goldy

Goldy and Brock square off, Taker and Braun square off. Braun hits his big powerslam on Taker. Turns to see Goldy and Brock battling at the ropes. Goes over and eliminates both of them. He turns just in time to see Taker sit up. They square off again, Taker lands a big combination of strikes that pushes Braun against the ropes, grabs him by the throat and forces him over the top to win, setting up a Taker/Cena/AJ triple threat main event.

0B5FPiY.gif

Cena/AJ has decent odds both sides

could get a Cena DQ win

Gonna be some Rustled jimmies when The Big Dog gets that Universal Championship
That stupid title isn't worthy of The Big Dog.

I fucking love the Indian marks.

Went back to TBell, finally got the Naked Chalupa. Shit was so bomb.

Conor McGregor has better odds to win the rumble than Titus O'Neil

{<jordan}

I refuse to sticky this fake fraggle thread with no mascot.

Make sure if you can fellows, see a live NXT event. Best ive gone so far. Allot of hardcore fans there and more hotter gurls ive seen then any other event i been too. Ive gone to sd raw ppvs house shows wresltemania etc. But NXT was sick last night.
Main event: roode and joe vs naku and perfect 10.

xmieeg.jpg

1zp1l40.png

m20lh.png

qwwm6h.png

I liked it bc it felt like pwd was at the event. I was chatting with ppl there about how Roman is the big dawg. And got a couple to convert to roman fans..LOL!

Just because they can, and just because they have done it before, doesn't mean that the winner of the Rumble should open WrestleMania. This being the first Rumble and WM of the new split is a prime opportunity to solidify winning the Rumble being a huge deal by making it the headliner.

So what you're saying we can almost guarantee Brock vs Goldberg or whatever they do with Taker will be the main event?

On a related note...even before Monday I was wondering if they might make Mania a triple threat with these guys to hide their limitations. Anyone else getting that vibe?

So what you're saying we can almost guarantee Brock vs Goldberg or whatever they do with Taker will be the main event?

On a related note...even before Monday I was wondering if they might make Mania a triple threat with these guys to hide their limitations. Anyone else getting that vibe?
makes sense. a triple threat would allow each one to take a break while the other 2 work. brock seems ok but Taker and Goldberg would for sure need to catch a breather.

Heel Roman just beating the living shit out of Goldberg for 12 minutes and then pinning him and spitting on his corpse would also hide Goldberg's limitations.

Also, just telling Lesnar to shoot on him would work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back