PWD 412: More Relevant Than Kenny King's Career

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit, I'm back on lo-carb.

Got a new gf with a big ass. She says she thinks she looks like my ex, no fucking way even if she dyed her hair brunette (which is her natural color). And she got a tit job booked.

Watching SMW.

Playing wrestling games.

January is better than December.

C2_oHl5WIAAIluI.jpg

I don't think there's ever been a Rumble where the potential winner is so up in the air, it's exciting, you could say the 1988 and 89 Rumbles where there is nothing on the line. But this one really breaks the monotony.

Last edited:
I'm also looking to Mojo Rawley to put on a surprising perfomance.

Why do you say such hateful things?

Because, if anybody deserves success in this world, it's Dean Muhtadi. Turned down a 6-figure salary on Wall Street, turned down a 6-figure salary and a foot in the door in the NFL on a practice squad after a career ending injury (snapped his achilles tendon and, as he put it, his calf rolled up his leg into the back of his knee), moved to Florida for a $25,000 a year WWE developmental contract because he loved wrestling.

Not only that, he tried to get fans laid!! He sent out a tweet saying "Any WWE fans in the Vegas area, come here wear I am, I'll get you into VIP for free, and there are more girls than dudes, I'll hook you up".

And, how can you not love a guy who pulled in a car, with Dana Brooke driving, shouting to another car "Hey, you're cute, gimme your number!"

Why do you say such hateful things?

Mojo just clearly fucking loves pro wrestling, and the loves the fans. He's a good guy, he brings a lot of energy to his undercard matches that most guys in his spot wouldn't bother to. Clearly understands his spot on the roster but still goes hard. That's respectable. And I think management has noticed and is going to give him a nice but small push.

Mojo does seem like a genuinely awesome dude. I really hope he gets Gronkowski into the wwe after his football career is over. Those two together would be hilarious.

I don't understand the hate on Mojo...his character is annoying sure, be he's not that bad. His work is acceptable and you can't fault the dude for acting like he actually wants to be there.

I don't understand the hate on Mojo...his character is annoying sure, be he's not that bad. His work is acceptable and you can't fault the dude for acting like he actually wants to be there.

NO! NO! NO!

vsFBsXl.jpg

And Bret and HBK being as far away as possible since this was summer 97.

And Bret sitting right next to his side piece because he's the kind of pink and black piece of trash to cheat on his wife every day of the week, twice on Sunday.

Only two people I don't know.

-Guy next to Shawn (Al Snow? That goatee is fucking with me.)

-Broad in the canadian tuxedo (No fucking idea)
Looks like Mero.

I don't think there's ever been a Rumble where the potential winner is so up in the air, it's exciting, you could say the 1988 and 89 Rumbles where there is nothing on the line. But this one really breaks the monotony.

Wasn't the Sheamus one a little up in the air as well?

...I just remembered Sheamus is a RR winner, and now I have to go throw up.

Wasn't the Sheamus one a little up in the air as well?

...I just remembered Sheamus is a RR winner, and now I have to go throw up.

It was pretty much "Either Jericho or Sheamus is going to win". Whereas this year, Undertaker, Goldberg, Lesnar, Strowman, Jericho, Cena, AJ, Reigns, Owens, Samoa Joe, Balor, Corbin, Ambrose, Rollins, Orton, Wyatt and even Sami Zayn could win, and not think "Well, this is shit", which is really helped by there being 2 champions, which gives them more leeway to play around with it.

That's 17 guys I just listed as a possible, acceptable winner in the grand scheme of things without even thinking about it, that's fantastic, it hasn't been this open before. Usually, if there's three that's considered good, five is amazing, ten is absolutely unheard of, so seventeen is just sublime.

It was pretty much "Either Jericho or Sheamus is going to win". Whereas this year, Undertaker, Goldberg, Lesnar, Strowman, Jericho, Cena, AJ, Reigns, Owens, Samoa Joe, Balor, Corbin, Ambrose, Rollins, Orton, Wyatt and even Sami Zayn could win, and not think "Well, this is shit", which is really helped by there being 2 champions, which gives them more leeway to play around with it.

It's more unpredictable than usual, but I think you're stretching the list a tad.

No way in hell Orton, Zayn(really?), Joe, or Wyatt wins this thing. Strowman and Corbin are pretty big long shots as well, although not completely out of the question given the pushes they've received.

I'd still put it down to the big five. Taker, Cena, Goldberg, Lesnar, or Reigns. Still good though.

They could have Zayn win, and have Zayn/Owens open the show to bring that huge story full circle, because I don't believe for one second that WWE actually mean "main event of WrestleMania" to be "The last match on the card". Because they said that before, and Sheamus, Del Rio, Edge, John Cena, Undertaker and Rey Mysterio all won the Rumble, but weren't the last match on the card.

I watched the 2007 Rumble yesterday and this guy Kevin Thorn comes out. Legit had no idea who he was.

I thought it was Gangrel at first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back