PWD 405: If you drop a load in a forest and no one is around to hear it does it make a sound?

Do you hate Socraticmethod?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Invasion. Randy Savage. Goldberg. Sting. Nacho Man and Oldster. Tutus O Neil suspension. Box of gimmicks. The Self Destruction of Ulimate Warrior. Laughing at Ross' palsy. Triss barking like a dog.

FFS you can write a book about how petty and emotional he is.

Could you prove it in a court of law?

Could you prove it in a court of law?

Since there is no crime or tort of 'pettiness' it would not be litigated. I could easily convince a majority of people by popping in the Warrior DVD... or telling them about the Invasion...

Savage got a decent match out of the Warrior at WrestleMania 7.

Chyna had one of the all time great asses in WWE, but it gets overlooked because of the all encompassing look that Chyna possessed.
Tyson Griffin had a nice ass too. Men can have good donks.

Will this put butts in the seats?

Savage got a decent match out of the Warrior at WrestleMania 7.

That match, while a very good match (especially considering Warrior's in-ring limitations) is the worst for finisher spamming. Warrior kicks out after Savage hits 5 elbow drops in a row, ffs!

Tyson Griffin had a nice ass too. Men can have good donks.

I've had lots of women compliment my ass over the years. Don't skip squats, guys.

So, after turning heel like 4 months ago, The Usos are working face on the House Shows.

I love King's "WHAT A MAN!" and "McMahon hates the people, how would he like the people's elbow?!".

leva-black-widow.jpg

Obligatory picture of when Blue Pants revealed the ass she was hiding.

I really liked that.

Although, Spud's accent and voice reminds me a lot of one of the gamer channels I watch and, he looks a bit like a mini version of that guy so, that is odd.

Blue Pants would get it good.

Is WWE pushing Hero?

Someone make a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back