PWD 405: If you drop a load in a forest and no one is around to hear it does it make a sound?

Do you hate Socraticmethod?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stargazer Rex

Where is your star?
Platinum Member
Reaction score
swzv5g.jpg

Rules:

1. Do not eat chard.

Mascot:

2f8c32b966b3f2fec30b4a7d87d30d24bee23241e9cb9c85f11035d8d1e66032_1.jpg

12523736_1679082752334131_968034136_n.jpg

xSyl252Z.jpeg

yoventura-1459215596217.jpg

girl-412x.jpg

@D.R.H. @RR please and thank you

@Minotauro Rex - The poll should really be:

How do you feel about SocraticMethod?

- I like him.
- I love him.
- He's the best.
- Rex is going to kill me to death.

THE ONE TRUE THREAD!
post-38707-Highlander-there-can-be-only-o-V7Om_zpssyoti5si.gif

I could never hate Socratic Method. Because I know one day I will need a lawyer, and have no money, and he will hook a brother up for a date with my half sister.

BONUS MASCOTS!!!!!

jaime-koeppe-5.jpg

Jaime-Koeppe-50.jpg

latest

For those of you saying you didn't know Jamie Koeppe, she was a mascot in the #OneTruePWD403ThatSquashedBotchFishLikeABug.

YJfWZoK.jpg

Four Stars!

Last edited:
i am gonna watch wrestlekingdom after teh gym

Edit your post and remove your writing. You making a mockery in this court of majesty!

I was being gracious. I gave you my mascots as a tribute to your #OneTrueThread! But you just had to stick it to me. AGAIN!

stings-entrance-crow-o.gif

I was being gracious. I gave you my mascots as a tribute to your #OneTrueThread! But you just had to stick it to me. AGAIN!

stings-entrance-crow-o.gif

but you said she was a mascot in the #OneTrueThread and she was a mascot for the thread that you made!?

but you said she was a mascot in the #OneTrueThread and she was a mascot for the thread that you made!?

The other #OneTrueThread. The one that squashed Botchfish. I was saying she was a mascot two threads ago and people one thread ago were acting like they'd never seen her.

The other #OneTrueThread. The one that squashed Botchfish. I was saying she was a mascot two threads ago and people one thread ago were acting like they'd never seen her.

I don't want to admit that I'm wrong.

is this feud being rekindled before our very eyes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back