PWD 278: The Power Is Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
he's got a 3 year deal
I like the guy but, how many weeks before his pop disappears?

Depends if they go the Tajiri route and let him blast people or not.

Funny how WWE has to drag the dead carcasses of "Legends" everywhere to get a little bit of goodwill these days

But only two years removed from Wrestlemania VII,

Vince is all "you're too old Randy! Damnit, hang 'em up!"

Meanwhile, still getting mad pops

F.U. Vince for giving me less Macho Madness moments than there could have been

Heenan is gold on commentary.

Kevin Owens may actually hit the showers less than CM Punk.

You sound like Vince doing play by play.

1980's SNME Vince with Jesse "The Body"?

Or horrible mid 90's "ONEEEE.....TWOOOOOO......THREEEEEE!!! HE GOT HIM! Nohedidn't" Vince?

1980's SNME Vince with Jesse "The Body"?

Or horrible mid 90's "ONEEEE.....TWOOOOOO......THREEEEEE!!! HE GOT HIM! Nohedidn't" Vince?

I was thinking like the clip when he worked with Heenan...although the Brain also got that same reaction from Monsoon so we could go that route too.

He's not really wrong either in the whole interview

I thought he was doing his best Gorilla Monsoon.

Brain was good at bringing that flustered reaction out from the other commentators. I'm sure he even got Schiavonne to say it a few times.

I was thinking like the clip when he worked with Heenan...although the Brain also got that same reaction from Monsoon so we could go that route too.

Michael Cole ain' about dat life!

NXT Thoughts
- That one guy during the Elias Sampson/Johnny Gargano match saying "but he's got a family" during the post-match attack from Sampson made this episode.

- I’m pretty sure Finn Balor is a closeted homosexual.

- Good to see Balor using the Bloody Sunday as a finish again.

- I think the guy yelling during the Sampson/Gargano attack was also yelling “Bloody Sunday” way too enthusiastically. He might actually be retarded.

- The Nakamura/Zayn match is going to be fucking fun. NXT TakeOver: Dallas is going to be a really fun way to start the WrestleMania weekend.

- Alexa Bliss is the hottest women in the company and fuck anyone who says otherwise.

- The promo for American Alpha was really good. The whole “we’ve fallen short before” bit was a good turn to get me hoping they’ll win at NXT TakeOver: Dallas.

- Asuka might have my favourite theme song in the company.

- That ankle lock into the German suplex was a cool move.

- Good show, but seems like they’re now just trying to get through the long wait between TakeOver events.

- Can’t wait for the Dallas card though, should be a good night of wrestling.

What in the actual fuck did I just watch?

Swag!!!

WMdWSy.gif

What in the actual fuck did I just watch?

Monkey humper, are you too young to remember Voltron?!?! Giant lions become an even gianter robot with a friggin blazing sword that chops evil robomonsters in half! Show some god damn respect!

Brain was good at bringing that flustered reaction out from the other commentators. I'm sure he even got Schiavonne to say it a few times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back