PWD 278: The Power Is Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe Kevin Von Erich isn't inducting the Freebirds (and it's in Dallas ffs).

Just saw Batman v Superman. Not even Russo could book that clusterfuck.

Just saw Batman v Superman. Not even Russo could book that clusterfuck.
I'm expecting a huge mess but I'm still excited. Tempted to get the dueling "booooo! yeahhhhhh!" chants going.

No batman vs superman spoilers or I'll MURDER you.

"Let's go Bat-man. BAT-MAN SUCKS!"

I like to use Tapatio

f1b57b13-2077-3ce7-b3e9-b1a9b31dcb7d

Still my favourite WWF Intro!

Bring Back the 1980's (And the Booking too BROTHER!)

I'm expecting a huge mess but I'm still excited. Tempted to get the dueling "booooo! yeahhhhhh!" chants going.
I expected a mess so I wasn't dissapointed. My friends tho, they were really hyped about the movie and were all mad at the end because it was such a letdown. I won a bet so it wasn't that bad, told a friend it was gonna suck and he bet me a dinner that I'd like it.

Bad?

I'm going Saturday
Awful storytelling. Affleck wasn't that bad as Bats tbh. His fighting scenes are better than TDK. Luthor looks like a coked up Zuckerberg and Superman is booked worse than Reigns.

I expected a mess so I wasn't dissapointed. My friends tho, they were really hyped about the movie and were all mad at the end because it was such a letdown. I won a bet so it wasn't that bad, told a friend it was gonna suck and he bet me a dinner that I'd like it.
I don't see how anyone could really expect it to be just amazing. You know going in that neither can get the clean win to make the other look bad so in the end you're looking at 120 minute broadway. On top if all that you cram in more storylines that no one cares about to cloud up the story even more. It's gonna be so overbooked but still it's BATMAN VS SUPERMAN! I would have never believed this movie would ever happen.

Anyone watching Lucha? That Jack Evans guy got murdered a couple of times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back