PWD 268: 410 days to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love E&C but that show was fucking terrible. Not even the internet joke could save it.

Worst PPV I can remember. Seriously I don't recall such a bad PPV from start to finish.

Brock saved the show...not really but he was good. What a waste, he's a once in a lifetime talent.

i think HHH saw Rock and Brock main event WM being part timers and felt he should do the same
Don't hesitate for one second thats the one and only reason. He always thought of himself as being on Rock/Austin level.

they should bring back the elimination chamber

Don't know how anyone thought that match was good. Burying Brock in 50 lbs of table was almost as bad as the time they tried that with Strowman. The same shitty table spot twice? No selling a chair shot and Brock's submission so he could hit a pretty fresh looking Dean for the win. That was forced as fuck, terrible match. Can't wait for NXT Dallas!

Did Edge just say "Wipe my hiney and call me clean."?

You didnt like ryback stealing one or old man jericho ?

Ryback looked good, I didn't care for Styles vs Jericho because it was Styles vs Jericho. Styles new finisher is almost worst than his last one he can't do on anyone

If Triple H won at WM32, and gave the biggest 25 minutes Fuck You Promo to those Europeans neckbeards the next night on RAW, I wouldn't even be mad

That would actually be really entertaining to see I think

Vince doesn't play chess. He's a checkers guy.
Believe that.

Wilmingtons a pretty small town, I don't know Brunson, but I know friends of Brunson lol

I don't you all are hating on the PPV. Owens Ziggler was good, Styles was good, divas title match wasnt bad, triple thrat was pretty fun but would have been better if Ambrose held up the chair to Reigns spear and won, but alas we get the predictable

You better be talking about Vince.
I haven't been posting in here much lately, but damn if you guys can't go through PWDs like crazy still, and I can see how the likes build up :p Good to see the PWD area doing well. Somebody should get DD to come back.

You don't remember last year's Fast Lane then?
At least the main event was decent. This was entertaining, as everything with Brock is, but no one looked good there.

Take away Brock and this was a bad episode of Raw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back