PWD 268: 410 days to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
The predictable finish was a shame but I'll be happy for Dean of he gets Brock at Mania. I was hoping for a singles match for him only a couple months back. He deserves a one on one at Mania. For that to be Brock is even better.

It's a shame no one is as high on Roman as Vince and Rex

I like Roman just fine its just that I thought would be more fun if dean won. Hes a pretty decent wrestler he just living in a time when its cool to hate everything

It's not Roman's fault that they've taken away all the cool things about his character in order to appeal to a broader audience

I still can't get my head around why the "Titans" went over the Wyatts. Is a big push on for Ryback or something? I just don't understand how WWE expects to use the Wyatts to draw any money. When they actually started singing Luke Harper's praises, a small part of me thought they wanted him to be a break out guy. Then boom, pin, forgotten. Just an honest head scratcher to me.

In shock Wyatts lost. Gonna have to go back a few pages to see your guys' thought on it, but I'm seriously in shock at how bad creative have been with them

Make new cool things ?

Adapt ?

Evolve ?

It is his fault
That's the problem with this era. He doesn't have that creative freedom to do so that past generations have had. He works with what he's given in a corporate, family entertainment driven environment.

That's the problem with this era. He doesn't have that creative freedom to do so that past generations have had. He works with what he's given in a corporate, family entertainment driven environment.

I disagree. You get over despite creative booking ect. thats how real stars are made.

Some dude who was at Fastlane saw Luke Harper running to the back in pain and upset. That was a sloppy ass Shellshock from The Ryback, he dropped him shoulder first.

ds0jRGn.gif

Bruh...

tumblr_nfydpck3An1s2wio8o1_500.gif

Oh Rustleforum.....different year, same empty threats.

This is the new Wrestlemania tradition......fake outrage.

So Roman prevailed. Yay. Let's continue with last year's shit then. And barring a swerve, Roman is gonna be WWE champion. Yay.

And somehow the Wyatts lost to a team consisted of Big Show, Kane and Ryback while there was noises of WWE pushing Strowman. Yay. Man, whatever happened to "push new talents"? Oh wait, gotta leave way for the veterans first.

At least Styles, Owens and Kalisto won.

Now let's get the melee going about how totally awesome WWE booking is while other people complain about how WWE is just putting their head on the sand.

And for the record, i'm leaning toward the neckbeard this time. The PPV's result is so painfully obvious that you are either a WWE sycophant or a child to not see Roman winning, again, like last year.

Medicore PPV, if anything this PPV is a good example why I only watch modern WWE PPV's and not TV these days. If a PPV like Fast Lane had it's bad moments I shudder to think what a modern Raw/Smackdown would be like. Reading the online reports and watching youtube clips of the main event/main angles from TV is enough for me.

Luckily, the network has past content which is easily more watchable and enjoyable than today's product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back