PVZ in Hells Kitchen...

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Chef Ramsey is FORCING a chef that screwed up to set down with Paige as punishment.

I timestamped it but if you are on mobile, then go to 1:04

Hopefully she can cook better then she can fight...

Man, I'd be annoyed as a customer if I had to eat with some fat dude with a napkin on his head. Also, Paige kinda looks like a young Cheryl Hines from Curb your Enthusiasm in this vid.

She wouldn't make it out of the 1st round vs Gordon

PVZ in hells kitchen with Gordon Ramsay? She knows how to promote herself. Paige will get first crack at 125lbs champion.

I would play hide the sausage with Paige Van Zant. Translation: I would like to have sexual intercourse with her at any point. Thanks.

Hopefully she can cook better then she can fight...

paige-vanzant-photo-via-ig-fighter-post-who-thinks-i-need-my-own-cooking-show-now-chopped-champion.jpg

http://mmafury.com/photos/paige-van...-own-cooking-show-now-chopped-champion/215393

I am not sure if she still has some of her old YouTube videos up but she used to have a personal page and she spoke about her desire to enjoy life as a young mma fighter for a few years, take cooking classes, get married to a well off man, have children, raise them, and then start a restaurant after her kids graduate.

Of course she might have changed her mind about the above paragraph, she was about 17 years old at the time, but it is funny seeing people make similar comments (not you here - other threads) about just what she should be doing with her life and how much those comments resemble her dream-life of her recent youth.

what is this TV show, ramsey humiliating people ?

Back