PVZ in Hells Kitchen...

thats just tv man

ramsay isn't like that In real life

he's chill as hell
you clearly didn't see boiling point. he gets fed up with his crew and he also learned his craft with another chef who was hot headed too

Christ she looks like a monkey.

Dont get me wrong...I'd split that like kindling...but fuck does she look like a monkey. A thick solid and tight monkey :cool:

Dont get me wrong...I'd split that like kindling...but fuck does she look like a monkey. A thick solid and tight monkey :cool:

You must hang out with some ugly monkeys.

It's kind of telling that the only photo of PVZ that made me stiff was of her allegedly passed out after a weight cut.

It's not that telling.

I already assumed you were a creepy bastard.

Lol, Chef Ramsey has a black belt in karate and has boxing training. I am pretty sure he could straight up tool someone in stand up. Not saying this just because he is famous but because he has high standards in all aspect and can take pressure.

Also, another chef tried to provoke him in to a street fight by getting in his face and Ramsey stood there telling him to go for it without being nervous while the guy walked away and almost tripped due to him being rattled.

Honestly I rather see Ramsey vs Conor in a presser.
Now that shit would be something

to be honest all humans look like a monkey for obvious reasons

giphy.gif

I posted pics of this Paige a few years back,in a thread about other sports having far hotter females,I think that thread may have been born,because of neckbeards claiming there was no female in sport hotter than Miesha,Van Zant or Gina.....golf and tennis is awash will hotter women than any wmma butterfaces.

I'd be underneath the table if I was him.

Can't there be ONE FUCKING THREAD about Paige without a bunch of dicktuckers calling her ugly?

Back