PVZ calls her kick the "Kick the Can"

I don't think she intended it the way everyone thinks she was. In that interview, however, I can tell she's gotten a lot more mature in her outlook. Both in what she's trying to achieve and the way she conveys it.

not available in my country wtf? i live in north korea not south korea!!!

Is this seriously your first time? Nothing is available in Canada because of the big media cartels that own all media in Canada. Literally the way media companies operate in Canada is so fucked up it 's actually illegal in the US.

They block those videos to everyone outside of the US.

Not available in my country? Oh shit, I just have the WiFi turned off.

Is this seriously your first time? Nothing is available in Canada because of the big media cartels that own all media in Canada. Literally the way media companies operate in Canada is so fucked up it 's actually illegal in the US.
Damn, I am a bit out of the loop, that's fucked up.

What a dumb fucking name. Call it something cool. Like the "Trailerpark Trasher". Or something.

seriously though, if you listen from the beginning she says "kick the can" is just what they call that kick in training, this thread is pure shit stirring non-sense.

Great interview and great attitude on that girl... shes got a new fan...

oh and wooddddd
She is still fake Barbie, annoying to hear talk and has a terrible attitude. Still not and never will be a fan.

Hoping for more Rose style beatdowns in her future.

Bec should be in a state of deep shame and depression right now. She let the universe down.

imagine being kicked by that tight body and pretty face. having her make fun of you after while pretending to be nice

being humiliated by such a beautiful girl must be so hard.

being dominated by a hottie - not sure how she can bear it
Bec and Jessica Penne are going to go to therapy together.

full

Bro, but KONE says Bec is hot.... Infact, he wants to maketh the babies with her......why ruin a Sherbros delusion & basement dwelling sense of what hawtness is? Personally, I wouldn't shoot on dat face with KONE's baby D (Ronda lel WOOOOF), but still, why shame the man publicly?

Bec would get it harder than almost anyone on the roster. She's publicly posted about giving up the butt and looks like she'd do stuff you didn't even know was a thing, like sucking it from the back, I'm trying to find out what that's like.

I mean would I take her out to breakfast the next day and change my FB status to "It's complicated"? No, but when someone asks me if I ever knew anyone from Australia, I would slowly smile and stare off into space for a moment before saying "Yeah...yeah I have."

Fucking mean, it was a switch kick and her form wasn't even great.

Yair finished someone with the same kick a couple of months ago didn't he? The fight before Caceres I think.

What's Mexican for "kick the can"?

I used to play a game called kick the can when I was younger. goodTIMES

"kick the trash bag" doesn't have the same ring to it

good kick, but she is far from the level of JJ.

Back