PVZ calls her kick the "Kick the Can"

I don't know what it's like to not see a video in my own country but for those who cant, not only does PVZ call it kick the can, the actual video title is "Paige VanZant explains her 'kick the can' finish over Bec Rawlings."

Someone at FOX does not like Rowdy Bec.

PVZ does not come off cocky at all. I don't even think she knows the implication of kick the can.

Non available in my country?

WTF, I live in Thailand, not the Netherlands

I don't know what it's like to not see a video in my own country but for those who cant, not only does PVZ call it kick the can, the actual video title is "Paige VanZant explains her 'kick the can' finish over Bec Rawlings."

PVZ does not come off cocky at all. I don't even think she knows the implication of kick the can.
I can watch the video on FOX' official site but I don't care to go and watch it.

At least she acknowledges that Bec was picked just to get her a win.

Lol

Don't be naive

She knows damn well

Don't be fooled by the calm cunning calculated ways a a beautiful woman.

They have to be nasty in a sweet way.

Lol, train at Alpha Male and not know what a can means

The way she got her ass kicked last time would teach some humility I'd think. Apparently it didn't stick. Which means she has another beating in her future.

just because you got your asskicked so much and did shit about it, doesn't mean PVZ is going to break. Face it, little blondie is tougher than you. lol.

At least she acknowledges that Bec was picked just to get her a win.

as opposed to bec being picked because she was totally going to kick her ass?

what is wrong with having some confidence in yourself????

Fighting talk lol, I like it.

Feed her to Alexa Grasso. ?1?

<13>

Just kidding, pls don't.

her next opponent…

ostValuable_CannedTomatoes_k1026100_n_lg.jpg

The way she got her ass kicked last time would teach some humility I'd think. Apparently it didn't stick. Which means she has another beating in her future.
This wasn't intentional trash talk

Damn, does it have to do with looks or with rank?

Bro, but KONE says Bec is hot.... Infact, he wants to maketh the babies with her......why ruin a Sherbros delusion & basement dwelling sense of what hawtness is? Personally, I wouldn't shoot on dat face with KONE's baby D (Ronda lel WOOOOF), but still, why shame the man publicly?

That was such a silly looking kick. I can't believe she got hit with that thing.

Not available in my country?

WTF, I live in Canada, not North Korea.

Is this seriously your first time? Nothing is available in Canada because of the big media cartels that own all media in Canada. Literally the way media companies operate in Canada is so fucked up it 's actually illegal in the US.

imagine being kicked by that tight body and pretty face. having her make fun of you after while pretending to be nice

being humiliated by such a beautiful girl must be so hard.

being dominated by a hottie - not sure how she can bear it
I would pay money to be humiliated by a hottie.

She's not trashing anybody, that's what the kick is called regardless of opponent

Back