Put 400 $ on Fabricio Werdum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solid bet. Werdum loses to power punchers. Volkav is not one. 19/20 handicappers I think are pretty solid, picked Werdum by decision or submission. Probably a winner. Not the best valued or surest bet ever, but you’ve got a very good chance of winning.

Can you share the name of the one who got it right? Thanks in advance!

That's not the point lol.

Even if you were more wealthy than you claim to be. I'm not calling you tool, I'm saying it definitely came off toolish and if you reacted the other way, you wouldn't have come off smug. It has nothing to do with if the money is a lot or not lol, it's the way you carried yourself instead of laughing it off, you're like "idc!"

Just saying lol

Be humble man.
I am being humble. Im lost and aint a big deal. It was just money i had on Bovada to have fun anyways. What you want me do cry ? Some of us earn 400 in less than a days work. It isnt a big deal. Sorry if me not caring offends you. Maybe you should get a job.

I am being humble. Im lost and aint a big deal. It was just money i had on Bovada to have fun anyways. What you want me do cry ? Some of us earn 400 in less than a day work. It isnt a big deal.
You sound mad.

haha i make 400 in one day but i don't know the difference between your and you're.

haha this is chump change to me lol haha maybe you'll understand one day haha.

gonna take awhile to save up all that birthday money again bud.

View attachment 356525

Fook $400 dollars motherfker..I got 80k in stocks alone...go back to your moms basement.
Imagine actually bragging about having 80k in stocks and thinking it's a big deal lmao

giphy.gif

Jesus Christ you're a sore loser

Motherfucking has 80k in stocks and is showing off like a millionaire SMH

This post might be more embarrassing than TS's

put 100 on live at 3.75 for volkov when werdums eye looked like it was going to stop the fight. cha ching

haha i make 400 in one day but i don't know the difference between your and you're.

haha this is chump change to me lol haha maybe you'll understand one day haha.

gonna take awhile to save up all that birthday money again bud.
You get 400 dollars for birthday money ? How long would it take to save 400 dollars lol ? You sound very broke. Should i save 100 a day or in dollars ?

Imagine actually bragging about having 80k in stocks and thinking it's a big deal lmao

giphy.gif

Jesus Christ you're a sore loser

Motherfucking has 80k in stocks and is showing off like a millionaire SMH

This post might be more embarrassing than TS's

LOL you prob got $80 bucks...bum. Oh yeah you think $400 is alot of money but claim to have $100k plus in stocks you don't even make sense :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I am being humble. Im lost and aint a big deal. It was just money i had on Bovada to have fun anyways. What you want me do cry ? Some of us earn 400 in less than a days work. It isnt a big deal. Sorry if me not caring offends you. Maybe you should get a job.

You sound so salty when I was just messing around. I completely don't believe you're doing so well if you're petty over me saying your "humbleness" translated 0% on here. None of it offends me, hence the lols and such. But if you think I'm offended you can think so if it makes you feel better about losing.

Also: Kevin Lee's biggest win is an unfinished submission whether he was gonna win or not.

You sound so salty when I was just messing around. I completely don't believe you're doing so well if you're petty over me saying your "humbleness" translated 0% on here. None of it offends me, hence the lols and such. But if you think I'm offended you can think so if it makes you feel better about losing.

Also: Kevin Lee's biggest win is an unfinished submission whether he was gonna win or not.
Actually you sound like the salty one to me. Your mad because i use 400 dollars as play money. Again im sorry if the fact that i use 400 to play with offends you. I think you can earn that by working at McDonalds in a 2 days. Its not alot of money dude.

400$ bro!

BROOOO KEVIN LEE IS SO MAD LOL. "I JUST BET $400 ON WERDUMBLUCK, SONS."

Bro, $400!
I just spent $400 betting on WERDUMB guys I swear I'm not mad lol! I'm rich guys I swear! I swear the reason why I'm replying to every post is because I'm not mad!!!

images

You get 400 dollars for birthday money ? How long would it take to save 400 dollars lol ? You sound very broke. Should i save 100 a day or in dollars ?
god damn you're slower than i thought.

i'm implying that you're a dork who just lost your birthday money that you've been saving.

ie, mama's boy who makes no money and is super mad about losing all his money.

I just spent $400 betting on WERDUMB guys I swear I'm not mad lol! I'm rich guys I swear! I swear the reason why I'm replying to every post is because I'm not mad!!!

images
400$ bro!!!! Wedumbluck will win! I know it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back