Put 400 $ on Fabricio Werdum

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

U

Honestly if he was like "Fuck, well, life goes on" it wouldnt have looked douchey.

Trying to be all like "idc, this is like no money for me" whether true or not. Makes him come off like a tool tbh

<YeahOKJen>

Honestly if he was like "Fuck, well, life goes on" it wouldnt have looked douchey.

Trying to be all like "idc, this is like no money for me" whether true or not. Makes him come off like a tool tbh

<YeahOKJen>
Im sorry if 400 doesnt mean as much to me as you. If that makes me a tool so be it. If you work for a living you would understand.

<YeahOKJen>

This. He's trying to play it off like a douche instead of just eating his humble pie.

Idk,
I'd bet on that fight over Volkov/Werdum tbh lol
That fight is a super coin flip. No clue who gonna win. Some days im on Tony and some days im thinking Khabib.

Werdum should jack it in. Another Brazilian who was blatantly on PEDs. He is now fat as fuck, slow as fuck and he is blowing out of his ass after 3 minutes.

Either let them juice or continue to watch these car park fights.
His fight before USADA, ripped. First fight under USADA, abs gone. Less than 1 year between the fights. lol

Your named after a guy who is literally an off brand Conor lmao

v9Mlqw.gif
What ducking and not fighting ? Kevin fought Tony which Conor will never do. Not sure how fighting Tony Ferguson is being an off brand of Conor. This is actually being an off brand of Conor
HTTPS9tZWRpYS5naXBoeS5jb20vbWVkaWEvNENONTFveW9FbVViQy9naXBoeS5naWYlog.gif

Im sorry if 400 doesnt mean as much to me as you. If that makes me a tool so be it. If you work for a living you would understand.

That's not the point lol.

Even if you were more wealthy than you claim to be. I'm not calling you tool, I'm saying it definitely came off toolish and if you reacted the other way, you wouldn't have come off smug. It has nothing to do with if the money is a lot or not lol, it's the way you carried yourself instead of laughing it off, you're like "idc!"

Just saying lol

Be humble man.

You should walk away before you get blasted hard in this thread.

That fight is a super coin flip. No clue who gonna win. Some days im on Tony and some days im thinking Khabib.

HTTP3N0cmVhbTEuZ2lmc291cC5jb20vdmlldzYvMjUzMTI4Ni9oYWhhaGFoYWgtZnVubnktbWFuLW8uZ2lm.gif

Did you bet Money on Kevin against Furg too? I'm sure you betted tremendous amount since you tossed 400 to Werdum lollll

Even if you make six figures. $400 is a day's worth of work you idiot. There's a million better ways of spending that $400 than betting it on a bum like Werdumb.

You can always tell when a person is poor when they make dumb comments like these. Actually wealthy people make sound financial decisions and don't waste money like you and the dumbass that is TS.

Fook $400 dollars motherfker..I got 80k in stocks alone...go back to your moms basement.

Attachments

• upload_2018-3-18_11-1-3.png
    upload_2018-3-18_11-1-3.png
    20.7 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back