PSA: Mel Gibson is on JRE

What a bunch of fucking clowns.

Mad Max is the greatest epic saga ever told.

Holler back when Tina Turner wants to star in your post apocolyptic movie. Thunder dome ring a bell?

Yeah he’s antisemitic and mysogynistic. But he gave us braveheart, the patriot, mad max 1-3, lethal weapon, and passion.
Mysogynistic? When?

I love Mel but there is something off about him for sure I mean its like his blood pressure is 190 or something, like it seems like he is out of breath just sitting there talking.

Mysogynistic? When?

You gotta hear the tapes of him flipping his shit on his ex-wife. Also made some controversial remarks to a female cop. Go back and read his quotes. Dude treats women like shit.

I was hoping they would talk about movies and Mel Gibson. It was basically about stem cells and Mel Gibson as a sidekick. The stem cell stuff is interesting but we've had 100 episode about that and that was fucking Mel Gibson in Joe's studio.
Unless Gibson told him he jsut wants to talk about this if not then it was a missed opportunity

You gotta hear the tapes of him flipping his shit on his ex-wife. Also made some controversial remarks to a female cop. Go back and read his quotes. Dude treats women like shit.
fighting or hating his ex doesn't turn him into a misogynist. Same if he said something bad about a cop.
Any info on how he sees women in a general sense? i can hate some stupid woman that doesn't turn me into a misogynist cause i love most of them and treat them great if they aren't cunts

fighting or hating his ex doesn't turn him into a misogynist. Same if he said something bad about a cop.
Any info on how he sees women in a general sense? i can hate some stupid woman that doesn't turn me into a misogynist cause i love most of them and treat them great if they aren't cunts

You can hate whoever you want, but when you tell the mother of your daughter that she looks like "a pig in heat" and plead a "no contest" in court to physical abuse, you might have some issues with women, buddy. And I wouldn't talk to any of my exes like that.

And you can hate cops all you want. But do you walk around calling women that you don't know "sugar tits"? Let alone women in a position of authority? And it's not like she was harassing him for skateboarding outside the 7-11, he was fucking driving drunk and clearly in the wrong. She was just doing her job.

You should read some of his quotes, particularly the transcript from his recorded arguments with his girlfriend. He says some really dark shit that most men (I hope) would never say to a woman.

He's also quoted as saying that "women belong at home with children."

The original no-holds barred champ, Martin Riggs

6c70804610d0d373094eb433e111f586.gif

That’s pre Usada lethal weapon though.

Mel Gibson vs Sensei needs to happen.

Mel is the man. This is the only JRE I will watch the whole episode.

You can hate whoever you want, but when you tell the mother of your daughter that she looks like "a pig in heat" and plead a "no contest" in court to physical abuse, you might have some issues with women, buddy. And I wouldn't talk to any of my exes like that.

And you can hate cops all you want. But do you walk around calling women that you don't know "sugar tits"? Let alone women in a position of authority? And it's not like she was harassing him for skateboarding outside the 7-11, he was fucking driving drunk and clearly in the wrong. She was just doing her job.

You should read some of his quotes, particularly the transcript from his recorded arguments with his girlfriend. He says some really dark shit that most men (I hope) would never say to a woman.

He's also quoted as saying that "women belong at home with children."
1) or might not
2) he was drunk
3) he told that to his ex, i bet he used to hate her, that doesn't turn him into a misoginist
4) that's a traditionalist stance, i don't agree with him but that doesn't turn him into a misoginist

Back